C2.5

ALAEYA

Right now I'm sitting in the studio with Landon, Lyon, Sierra, Nadia, Kayla, Dmo, and Bjones.

"Okay I think it sounds really good, do want to do any changes, switch's were certain verses and stuff goes, we still have four days till the release date", says Bjones as he places the song softly.

"No, I think it's good like this. Can we listen to it again" I ask, as Lyon is being cradled in my arms and Landon is laying with Sierra.

Bjones nods his head, pressing play. (Song above)
(Listen to song through the story till it ends)
"I remember feeling like I Wasn't good enough, had me questioning myself, I wasn't sure enough.
Had me looking in the mirror, tryna analyze my figure.
I ain't perfect, you want perfect. So that figures."

We bop our heads to the first verse of the song, I look over and see Landon with his eyes closed, swaying side to side with his arms out to the side of him.

I laugh as I look down at Lyon who was sleeping soundly, as I sway my closed legs back and forth slowly.

His face was facing towards me, so I could see his right side of his face.

He had the same trail of birthmarks on his neck like Melo, he had Melo's lips and eye shape. He looked so peaceful, I soon feel tears go down my face.

My own song is getting me in my feelings, I wipe my face as the tears fall fast, I sniffle as I take my hand pushing Lyon's curls to the side so they weren't hovering over his temple.

"Lae? Why are you crying" asks Nadia, recording me.

"My babies are so big, they are so beautiful. And the song makes it worst, I'm getting in my bag over my own song" I sniffle wiping my face as they awe at me.

Sierra lightly pushes Landon to me, he runs over sitting next to me laying his head under my arm put snuggling into me.

I kiss his head, "I love you Landon" I say, pushing his braids back. I decide to leave his braids, so
We got them redone.

Landon holds my hand as We both look down at our little Lyon, I go and kiss his cheek.

"Awe! I'm really tearing up, this is so raw." Says Nadia who is still recording, "send that to Melo" Dmo says, I shake my head fast.

"No, no, no, no! He'll the song, he's going to know it's about him, I can't deal with his emotions right now" I tell them, they all look at each other skeptical, but nod.

"Let me just enjoy this moment," I say rubbing Lyon's shoulder since he's laying on my arm that is wrapped around his.

______

Right now I'm laying in bed, it's two forty-five in the morning, and I'm sitting in grey Nike booty shorts, and a orange tank-croptop.

I was texting Melo, we were acting like we were in high school again, it's cute.