chapter 1

Rumble Rock was the fifth planet of the main solar system of the Singlarr galaxy. It was a planet that kept most of its battles in one of two places, either in the ring or a cage. It had a moderate level of technology that still used gasoline, as a primary power source. This world loved all forms of combat sports, especially pro wrestling and MMA.

Inside one rundown gym laid a sixth sided cage that was covered in rust and broken metal. Next to it was a ratty wrestling ring. The action was taking place inside the cage, with two opponents ready to fight inside the cage.

One of the fighters was both shirtless and barefooted, wearing only a long pair of fighting trunks. The shorts were black with white trim, covered in stains developed over many years of use. This man had a beer gut and a nasty looking neck beard that was greasier than motor oil. This slob, who was five foot ten inches, while weighing three hundred pounds of pure whale blubber.

The other fighter was six-foot inches, that weighed just over one hundred and eighty-five pounds. The masked fighter was wearing a gold-colored mask that had a black phoenix pattern over his face. Eye holes, nose hole, and a mouth opening were the only openings on the mask. The mysterious man was wearing some sort of martial arts shoes that looked like thin closed back black slippers. He was wearing opened fingered MMA gloves.

The announcer yells, "Here is the beer bruiser! He has a fighting record of thirteen wins, one hundred losses, and sixty-seven draws!"

The fat man raises his arm, about knocking out the nearby ref with his body order.

The announcer yells, "Here is the new local sensation that goes by the name of Humble Rumble!"

The crowd of over one hundred jump to their feet in excitement. They were happy to see the

masked warrior.

The announcer yells, "He has an amazing fighting record of 120 wins,

0 losses and 0 draws."

Humble Rumble jumped unto the top of the battered cage, with his arms raised up above his head. The masked fighter then jumped back down to the ground.

The referee got in between the two fighters, as the announcer climbed out of the cage. The door was locked from the outside.

The bell has rung and it was on.

Rumble circled around the sluggish fighter, nicking him in the shins. Bruiser could do little

to protect himself from Humble's attacks. Both of the man pig's shins were black and blue, as Bruiser could hardly move.

The masked warrior did a sweeping kick to the fat man's legs, which knocked Bruiser down to the mat. Rumble put the slob into a leg lock and immediately forced him to tap or have his legs broken.

The referee saw that Bruiser was tapping to get free of the leg lock and stopped the match.

The ref put up Humble Rumble's hand up into the air. The announcer pulled a wired microphone into the cage and tried to talk to the winner. But Rumble wouldn't have it and walked into the back.

Two men went into the cage with a filthy cloth stretcher and rolled the Bruiser unto it. The supposed helpers bumped the screaming loser into the sides of the metal door. The men paid no heed to man's complaints and continued to carry him into the back. The cloth stretcher breaks causing the huge man to hit the ground on the back of his head, thus knocking out the already injured man. The men left the bruiser for dead and continued into one of the back rooms.