Tuesday, May 28th, 2019 @ 11:32 pm

Today:

Today was very interesting. Since, as of Friday, I'm officially on summer break and now a sophomore I literally did nothing today.

I went to bed last night (or early this morning) around 2-3 am ish and woke up to my brother and sister leaving for school around 7 am ish. After they woke me up I, like any 15 year old teen, went back to sleep until around 10 am.

Once I woke up at about 10 am I turned on this new show called Shadow Hunters that I've been binge watching. I also ate a lot of food too. Probably a lot more than I should've. I almost feel guilty about eating it now that the day is almost over but I did and there really isn't anything I can do about that now.

Around 1:30 pm my dad came home to take me to my first private lesson with Makayla Ferguson. I HAD SO KUCH FUN WITH MAKAYLA!!! She was amazing to work with and I learned so much from her! I can't wait to go back and work with her on Thursday!

Around 3 pm my private with Makayla ended and my private lesson with Eddie began.

Now don't get me wrong I had a great time with Eddie too but I DEFINITELY liked my time with Makayla better. Idk I just feel as though Makayla understands the game better than Eddie does and she walks me through how/ why we have to move/do certain things.

Anyway around 5:30 pm my private with Eddie ended and I really wanted McDonald's fries but my dad said no. Luckily my mom had to go to the grocery so I convinced her to let me drive and get me fries and her Taco Bell.

Whenever my mom and I got back from the grocery my mom made cupcakes to bring into her work with her for a pitch-in. (She let me have the extra icing!)

After I showered I kinda just lied around on the couch watching tv and eating KIND bars until I decided to start this journal.

My feelings about today overall:

Today I feel like I ate very poorly which contributed to my aching headache that I've had all day. I also didn't drink a lot of water.

Volleyball wise I feel like today was really good! Especially my private with Makayla!

Anywayyyy idk what I'm doing but that was my day and this is my life -Chappy