Chapter 1

"JOSEPH MATTHEW ANDERSON COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!"
Of course my mom will yell so I can go see what I got myself into

"Joey! Mom is calling you! Damn it bro, you got in trouble?" My annoying sister came.

Oh shit I forgot to say who am I, Hi there beautiful just kidding Hi my name is Joseph Matthew Anderson as others may know me as "the leader of the most dangerous gang" yeah thats me. I have two sisters Loren, and Madison I also have a baby brother named Samuel. My mothers name is Jenny and I have a step dad yes the gang leader has a step dad so what? But to us he isn't like a step dad he seems more like a dad than my father was.

Anyways my mother thought I did something bad but I didn't it was my pal Charles Miller but I didn't want him to get the blame do I took the blame for him the " problem " was that he hear that someone called Loren a nerd she may have glasses but that doesn't mean shit. So Charles got in a fight with him and of course I was there so people said I did it  thats why my mother thought it was me but I don't mind at all. That made my mum frustrate why? Well because I gave been in Juvie since I was 10 yeah your boy was in Juvie since age 10. Just for protecting my mother and sister from my father well the monster he fucken tried to hurt them that's when I had enough of his shit so I did something about it... So I got the gun my father had in their bed room. I got the gun and shot him 9 times not going to lie I like seeing him in pain sorry I may sound weird and shit but I can't help it. People ask me do I reject it? No, I don't yeah I am that type of kid that doesn't care! That's one of the reasons I move schools I really ain't a kid that's wants to have a lot of friends. My mother felt let down you know? Because I promised her that I will stop getting myself in trouble but I can't help it.

I will describe myself I am a bad boy, I have anger issues, player,strong, and sometimes I can be funny and crazy. How I look.... I have jet black hair ,light brown eyes,my hairstyle is pompadour but sometimes I will let my hair grow so it can be puffy that's me okay mess with me and I fuck you up just messing Maybe. I forgot something when I was in Juvie I got tattoos they have meaning to them the one I don't want people to get scared of me is the teardrops on my right eye they mean I killed someone like I have killed my father that's one tear drop then I killed two more people that are two more tear drops . The others don't have a big deal with anything bad only those tears drops the rest are good ones. My gang tattoos is angle wings with blood dripping from them and there is a little devil tail and ears.

I don't think people would ever love someone like me well that's what I think if I ever date someone I want her to be strong but also smart. I would fucken protect her from anything even tho she is strong I will protect her. But I also want her to protect herself and me to I want her to love me for me even though she knows my past, but she will still look at the future.

*Daniela point of view*

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!..! WELCOME YOURS TRULY BEAST!...!"
When I hear my name being called I put my mask what I don't want to be recognized. Everyone calls me beast why? Well cause of my background... When I entered the ring the crowd went wild knowing I am unstoppable I have never seen this person before.

Mike said his name "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME SHADOW...!..!" What the fuck that is a werid for a whipped like him!opps I snapped but I can't see his face only his light brown eyes. Anyways I was ready to fight this fucker! I am here to win not to lose! He made the first move then I made a move he tried to hit me oh no he didn't I think he thought that I was going to give up that easy well think again ' shadow ' I throw punches and kicks and he "fell" then he gave up! THAT'S NOT A FAIR FIGHT! I NEED TO DAMN FAIR FIGHT!

"Hey you I need a fair fight!" He looked at me and said " I don't fight girls, only boys and I don't want to break your nails and ruin your hair" he said that last part girly which made the crowd go quite

Hold up just because I am a girl come in that made me annoyed just cause I am a fucken girl like dude grow some balls but that doesn't mean I can't fight. "No I need a fair fight like right now oh wait, you are a coward thats why you don't want to fight a girl! Because you are a fucken coward that's why and you are scared I am going to beat your ass!". That made the whole crowd laugh and say " oooooooooooo shit!!"

"ME A COWARD, COME ON YOU BETTER WATCH YOURSELF! BECAUSE I CAN BEAT YOUR GIRLY ASS ANYTIME BUT YOU ARE A GIRL AND I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!"
---------
A/N thanks for reading the fateful encounter! Please vote and I need someone to do me the cover please pm thanks