chapter 2

No I need a fair fight I don't want everyone to think I am a loser I need to fight this dude to win "NO I NEED A FAIR FIGHT!" He is getting me furious and overwhelmed I NEED TO FIGHT! "You asked for it let's fight" thank you he finally said yes.

Mike said " you guys know the rules ready?" He looked at me I nodded then he looked at Shadow he also nodded "FIGHT" we walked around each other I was waiting for him to make a move and he did he throw a punched on my face oh he wished he never did that! Okay all I see is blood I throw kicks, punches till I feel my best friend pulling me away from her get it cause I was fighting a guy and he didn't want to fight me? No? Well then you guys are stupid as hell! she was saying " De calmed down okay he is bloody as hell you got to stop!" I turned to see him and he is bloody see what I got I can fight boys. Then I turned to Lizzie my best friend "you are right let's go" but I had to tell him something real quick " see I can fight boys so next time when we fight don't ever say you won't fight a girl because you got beat by one!" With that I went to go change to my hoodie and my black sweats and I put my hair up in a high and messy bun. I got my money and It was $700.000 dollars that what I get when I beat someone.

They call me beast for a reason when I was 10 my mom and father were killed in front of me... My father was a cop and my mom was a singer everyday when I came home from school my father will show me how to protect myself from anyone what I didn't know that he was showing me to protect myself when that person was going to kill them what I didn't know is that the day will come so fast when my mommy and daddy were getting killed, but I didn't had a choice I had to leave but I had to kill them that's when I found a weapon to kill the guys that were killing my parents all I could see was blood. When I was going to kill the last person be already had killed my parents. Witch made me more pissed and I had to killed him. At school I am the nerd but out of school I am the beast...no one knows well only my best friends and my uncle that works at my school. Oh my gosh I forgot to introduce myself Hey I am Daniela Parker well that's my real name my real real name is Amber Johnson I am 18 years old I have long black hair and I have ocean blue eyes I get my eyes from my mom and my hair from my dad I miss them so much sometimes I dream that they were here to see me everyday I wonder who sent them to kill my parents and who was that guy.