**Chapter 1 - The party**

This is my first dirty fanfiction ;3; So.. don't judge XD Also.. I'm from Norway, so my english isn't perfect! Enjoy :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Andrea's POV**

It's friday and i'm going out with my friends. I'm a 19 year old girl. Even though i might be 19 i still havent been drunk, and i'm still a virgin. Yea, i'm lame.. But i told myself to just forget about that. None of my close friends are still virgins. It's so weird when they talk about how many guys they have fucked.. and there's me. I have long blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm not very tall wich annoys me, and i have a really dirty mind. 

It's 10 minutes to my friends are picking me up. I'll just go on my phone ranting about me going to this party. It's fun making people jealous. I jumped back in my chair. They're here!

"Hey there girly" Said my friend Jenn waving at me as i got to the car.

"Helloooooooooooo!!" Said my other friend, Heaven. She is my BEST friend. Yea..

I sat down beside Jenn and Lauren in the backseat. Savannah is sitting in the front-seat beside Heaven that is driving. To be honest i'm really excited for this party. 

"Andrea?" Heaven said looking in the little mirror.

"Uhm, yea?" I said unsure.

"Please don't ditch me." Heaven said  looking at the road.

"Of course i'm not gonna ditch you!" I said looking at her in the mirror.

-Some minutes later-

"We're here!" Savannah said to break the akward silence.

Everyone got out of the car. I don't know why Heaven was acting so weird..

We got into the club. It was so many people here, wow. Somehow i really want to get wasted. I mean.. i'm not young forever right? 

Lauren got us all a bottle of beer. 

I spotted a tall curly boy. I wanted to ask his name, but i'm too shy. He turned around and spotted me in this big croud. I mean what's the chance of that. He was so cute. I could not control myself.. He was walking to me! 

"Hey there." He said with a deep voice.

"Hello." I said while my heart skipped a beat.

"Are you here alone?" He said looking at me.

"Uhm.. yea.." I said not thinking about what i was saying.

"Well i can't let you stand here alone. You can be with me and my friends." He said smiling with his teeth.

"Wait.. What's your name?" I asked him.

"Oh, i'm sorry. My name is Harry." He said. "So what's your name, cutie?" He asked before i could say anything.

"My name is Andrea." I said blushing while looking at the floor. His cute dark and british voice.. 

"Uhm, Andrea.. Can i please have your number?" Harry said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Sure, why not." I said as i got his phone. I typed in my number into his phone.

"Thank you. Andrea." He said looking really happy.

I wanted to scream. He asked me for my number?! I'm trying to stay calm. Me and Harry ended up talking for a hour or two. He was a really cool guy. But wait.. Where are my friends!? Heaven, Lauren, Jenn and Savannah.. omg! 

"Uhm, excuse me. I have to call someone real quick." I said trying to be quick.

"Sure, cutie. I'll just stay here in the bar." He replied with a smile.

"Thank you." I said quick leaving the room. 

I picked up my phone and searched through my contacts. I scrolled through and found Heaven. It took awhile untill she picked it up.

"Hey" She said.

"Hello Heaven! Where are you guys!?" I said stressing.

"Uhm, the big question is.. Where are you? We tried to call you like a 100 times." She said pissed. I checked.. 32 missed calls.. Oh shit!

"I'm so sorry Heavs." I said lowering my voice.

"But where are you now?" She asked me with a low voice.

"Uhm, i'm still at the party." I said not telling her that i talked with Harry.

"Are you alone?" She asked. She seemd very worried.

"No,no,no.. I found someone to hang out with."  I replied fast. "Well, i have to go, bye!" I said stressing. 

"Oh, ok. Give me a call if you want me to drive you home." She said even more worried.

I hung up..

I walked into the building heading to the bar. Harry still sat in the bar. He just drank a bottle of water.

"Hey Harry." I say walking up to him.

He turned around smiling " Hi there".

"Do you wanna stay at my house over the night? I mean since it's really late." He asked looking at the floor.

"Sure, why not" I replied smiling at him.

"Let's take a taxi and get out of here, shall we?" He said while trying to be a gentleman.

"I don't have any money though." I said hoping for him to pay for the taxi later.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I'll pay for you." He said nicely.

"Thank you," I said while giving him a tight hug.

"Excuse me, i'll just call the taxi." He said picking up his phone.

"It's okay." I said looking at him with a small smile. 

-To be continued-