Beatrice's POV

I've always wondered about my past. Everyone at this camp is a demigod, and apparently so am I, but I'm different. My mom isn't a goddess. But my mom's mom is. My technical grandmother is Aphrodite, goddess of Beauty. So apparently that makes me a demigod.

Even though I'm technically not a demigod, I love being in Aphrodite's cabin. My brother, Ben, is in the same cabin with me. He's the only sibling I have left. My other siblings, Jason Jr., Anne, Emily, and Tristan, are in some camp in San Fransisco. When I'm old enough (according to my mom) I will go to. I've always asked my mom what this sacred age is, but she always changes the subject. "Hey mom, could you pretty pretty please tell me the age" *her silent* "let's go out to eat." I don't get what's so secretive about it. I've also always wondered about this other camp. Apparently its for demigods as well.

Then my mom came into the cabin with Ben. Everyone else was at breakfast, but I needed to think about things, like all the secrets being kept from me. "Why weren't you at breakfast?" My mom asked. "I was thinking...." I said. "Thinking.... About what?" She asked sitting on my bed. "That secretive camp all my siblings are at, what special age I have to be to get in there, why is there even different camps?" I said. My mom just sat there silently. Then she sat me on her lap. I felt like I was two. But I actually miss when I was two: that was when the whole family was there, and she didn't know anything about stupid camps. Then she sat Ben on her lap. "Okay. Its about time I told you. Camp Half-Blood is a Greek camp, you know that, I'm a Greek demigod. But your dad is a roman demigod. The camp in San Fransisco is a roman camp. When you become that certain age I was telling you about, you leave your Greek lifestyle and become roman. Your dad is the son of Jupiter, or Zeus in Greek."

I was mad. I didn't know why, but I was. At Camp Half-Blood a son of Hades, Poseidon, or Zeus were legendary, and at camp Jupiter I would become a legendary demigod. That sounds great, but I rather stay at my camp, Aphrodite's cabin is were I belong. I mumbled "What age..." Right when she was going to say, two people bursted through the door. "Piper!" A blond girl about my mom aged yelled. "Annabeth! Percy!" They started rambling about their daughter named Silena enrolling. Then my mom told me to come with her to meet her, but instead we went in the Hephaestus' cabin.