intro

A little note for our viewers

.Do Not copy the book there are two owners to this book frddie and asummerville or there will be some kind of consequence!

.We do like comments but use Conservative criticism we don't need your attitude

.there are two pov this is Aiden (Tom Holland's) pov go check out Gabby's pov

Extract:

Aiden's P.O.V

"when i was five i could kiss better than that" gabby says stretching her legs across my lap as she made a sour face at the scene from the movie.

"yeah i remember" i chuckled fixing the phone that we were watching the movie from on the dashboard of my car  

"and i was your sensei. though i was always better" she taunted leaning back on my chest and i hummed in response.

though the memories of her lessons when I was younger came to mind, i couldn't help but remember her text that i had received from her a few hours before.

gabz : this guy ate lobsters and has been breathing in my face for the past hour :/. i'm in the bathroom. send help chief.

and just like that, i was parked outside of the restaurant.

now we were parked in front of the lake watching movies on my phone.

"you know gab...you can't keep ditching dates like this" i sigh and she sits up and turns to look at me.

her face is barely lit by the dim lights of my phone but i can still make out her pout and furrowed brows.

"am i still the best though? " she says completely ignoring my statement and it takes a while for me to get on track with what she's referring to.

her lightly colored eyes twinkle with mischief and i snort.

"give it your best shot mendoza"