Chapter 5🖤

Asia's P.O.V

When I came upstairs I slammed my room door closed and locked it because at this point I did not want to be bothered.Honestly I'm over the whole Vicky and Adonis thing,i'm not mad about that anymore i'm just embarrassed that I just poured my heart out to this dude and I don't even know how he feels about me 🥺

*Slime Gc🔫🖤(Asia,Tyrone,Mike,Landon)*
Asia: Hey guys,if you don't mind just coming back tomorrow?I need to be alone tonight!
Tyrone:Of course,Hit us up if we gotta whoop some ass
Mike:^^^that
Landon:^^Period(he said trying to sound like a female)
Asia:Alright,Bye Guys Love you Slime shitz only🔫🖤
*End of Text Messages*
————————————————————————
Adonis P.O.V

I've been sitting in my car for a little over an hour now and I can't stop thinking about how I made Asia cry.About 2mins later I gotta text from Landon telling me that Asia wants us all to just come back tomorrow cause she needs to be alone but I be damned if I leave now i ain't leaving till we make up!
So I marched to the door remembering where she left her spare key I let myself in and went up to her room.It wasn't to hard to find where her room was because it said Bre'Asia in black and white letter which was hella cute.I gently knocked on her door waiting for her to come and open it.

"Who the fuck" I heard her say almost in a whisper as if she thought I was an Intruder.

Soon the door swung open and I was being hit with A lamp multiple times.This girl🤦🏽‍♂️A lamp...really😂

"Yo ma chill out it's me"I said loud and clear so she could hear me.She suddenly stopped and just stared at me.I walked past her and laid on her bed without saying a word.She came into the room behind me and watched me flip through channels on the Tv.She shut her door and came towards me she got onto the bed and straddled me.

"Man whatchu doin?" I asked confused.I know she could feel my member poking her because she was accidentally grinding on me.I hope it was an accident.

"I am so sorry"She said

"Sorry for what?" I asked in confusion

"For getting mad at you earlier and for that!" She said pointing at my member.

I chuckled "You straight ma I know why you did what you did because why you were in here letting all your feelings out you accidentally called me.And you gone fix it?" I asked talking about my rock hard member.

"Nigga hell nah I got some lotion if you need some tho"She said seriously but with a little chuckle.

"Nah it's straight" I said getting up getting ready to head out

"Come Gimme A hug Ma" I said "I'm sorry to for doing you how I did earlier that was my fault"I said honestly

"You all good boo but your staying here tonight because your comfortable" She said

"That's fine by me"I said climbing into her bed with her following.

"goodnight adonis"She said shyly

I chuckled again "Quit that shy shit but goodnight boo"

Soon we both drifted off to sleep😴

Adonis 😍