WAS IT ALL A DREAM

AUTHORS POV:

It was 12:00 AM and that marked the end of Charismatic's birthday. Her wish came true but was this the end of her wish or are there more things to happen because of her wish.

TAEHYUNGS POV:

Why do I feel a strange feeling, why is my heart beating fast when I look at her? What is this feeling that I feel right now? I want to stop looking at her but why can't I stop looking at her.

I couldn't stop myself anymore so I pulled her closer and kissed her,

"What am I doing" I thought to myself.

CHARISMATICS POV:

I was still holding his hand and something strange was happening to me, my heart beat fast when I looked at him, I feel like holding him tight. What is this feeling that am feeling now?

Suddenly he pulled me close to him and kissed me, I won't lie but I liked the kiss.

After the kiss he let me go and held my hand I was confused and I felt shy. He looked into my eyes and said "Charismatic I, ____ I___" but before he could say anything his phone rang.

He looked at his phone and then looked at me, he then let my hands go and went aside and answered the call.

I was curious on what he wanted to say to me so I waited for him to finish his call. After the phone call he came back and looked a little bit worried, I asked him "Taehyung what did you want to tell me"

He looked at me and held my hands again and was about to say something but before he could say anything a car stopped by, it seemed to have come for him.

He let go of my hands and said "I have to go back now", he runned near the car then he stopped and looked back at me and said "Charismatic can I ask you to promise me something, can you wait for me cause I will find you, any day from now let's meet at this same place before 12:00 am. I want to tell you something"

I smiled back at him, he then took off his hat and threw it near me then he smiled got in the car and left.

TAEHYUNGS POV:

Before I could tell her anything m phone rang, it was Namjoon hyung calling so I went aside and answered the call.

Namjoon: Hey Taehyung, where are you it's already late now

Taehyung: Hyung am still at the park, why is there a problem

Namjoon: Yes Tae, the manager is looking all over for you at the company, so we lied to him that you were not feeling well so you went back to the dorm. So you have to go to the dorm before he goes there.

Taehyung: Okay hyung, I will go back but I don't know if I will make it in time.

Namjoon: Wait, you are at the park right.

Taehyung: Yes hyung, I just told you am at the park

Namjoon: Okay fine I will be there in 5 minutes to pick you up okay

Taehyung: Okay hyung. And uhm hyung

Namjoon: What is it Tae

Taehyung: Thanks for covering for me again

Namjoon: No problem Tae, anything for a little brother. Okay see you in 5 minutes

After the call went back to Charismatic, she then asked me what I wanted to tell her. I held her hands and wanted to tell her but before I could say anything, I saw Namjoon hyung's car. So I had to go but I felt bad leaving without telling her anything.

I also didn't ask her the reason why she was crying, so I asked her if we can meet at the same place and if she can wait for me. She smiled at me, I wanted to give her my number but Namjoon hyung was waiting so I gave her my hat then I left.

In the car I kept on thinking about her.

CHARISMATICS POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, it was 7:00 AM. I sat on my bed "Mh what a strange dream that was" I said.