For him

I always thought you're the best part of my junior high school days, but Im wrong. I'm just blinded by the affections I felt and the imaginations I have. You are not the best part, you are just part of it, but not the best.

I always imagine us talking as if we're best friends, dating anywhere, and acting as if we can't live without each other, not until you left. You made me think you're the best of the best, not until someone made me feel special, not until someone treated me like a queen. His queen. Not until someone treated me like how I always wanted to be treated by someone I love. You didn't treat me that way.

Someone gave me what most girls deserve. Someone confessed to me, someone is more than willing enough to be committed, and someone is willing to put a damn label so I won't get lost again.

Someone treated me the way I wanted you to treat me back then, someone treated me like how I wanted to be treated and how I should be treated without asking for it. Why can't you do that to me?

Maybe that was His sign that we are not for each other. That, that was His sign to say that someone out there is willing enough to love me right, the way I should be loved, the love you are not brave enough to give.

Then, realizations suddenly came.

Someone wants to be with me.

Someone is willing to read the piece I did.

Someone has the same vibe as mine and we clicked.

Someone praised me.

Someone spoils me whenever he can.

Someone wants me to meet his parent.

Someone showered me with words and praises I never thought I'd receive.

Someone is willing to be committed.

Someone is willing to defy the world for me.

Someone believed in me when I, myself failed to do so.

And those things mentioned above are the things you failed to do.

To girls, or even boys out there who are stuck with that someone who never gave enough love and attention you deserve, I believe that God is reserving someone who is more than fuckin' willing enough to give something you deserve because you never deserve to be treated like a shit.

You deserve someone as clingy as you, as loving as you, as sweet as you, someone who will support you no matter what, someone who is more than willing enough to stay even though that someone has enough reason to leave, but found just one enough reason to stay. Love.

You deserve someone who will introduce you to his/her parents, and someone who will be proud to brag about you. Believe me, someday, you will found that person who will love you truly.

You deserve someone who will never be afraid to give love. Someone who is willing enough to risk, to risk for you.

For you, to someone who never treated me right, to someone who never treated someone who loved you right, you did not deserve the love I've given and even the imaginations I've created.  I now came to realize how I answered the question I was asked. Nope, I am not willing to take you back no matter what happen. I will never take you back again.

For that someone who will, and who is treating me right, thank you. I may cause problems, or create mistake, or even hurt you at times, but please be aware that I will never intentionally hurt you, never again. I will never repeat the mistakes I did. Please stay inlove. Please be patient especially that I am stubborn at times.

May the odds be in our favor, agape mou.