ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ɴᴏ.2 | ᴀ.ɢ

Y/N POV

I head over to the bathroom and shut the door behind me and sit on the toilet to wait for Aidan because I know he was going to follow me.

Suddenly I hear the door open and I look up to see Aidan.

"What the fuck was that for?" he says in complete frustration.

He then pins me on to the wall and has his hand on my neck in a choking way but enough for me to breath.

"I'm sorry." I say and look down trying not to make eye contact.

"What's my name"

I gulp knowing what I have to say next. "I'm- I'm sorry daddy"

He smirks at me and licks his lips and continues what we were doing earlier.

He has one of his hands pining both of my hands and the other is pulling the straps to my dress down.

"Strip for me" He whispers into my ear.

I do as I'm told and I see him biting his lips and crossing his arms. Holy fuck he's hot.

After I'm done he walks back over to me and kisses me while groping my ass.

"Jump" he says. I jump wrapping my legs around his torso.

He then pushes me onto the sink counter and takes of his shirt over his head revealing his abs.

He then begins to kiss my stomach going lower and lower by each one.

He then proceeds to kiss my legs slowly going higher by each one.

He reaches my inner thigh and looks back at me to signal he's going to do it.

I can feel his breath on my clit and makes me moan a bit.

Suddenly he goes in flicking his tongue up and down.

I moan from the pleasure and tilt my head back. He sees this and smirks.

He goes back in and sucks the living shit out of it like he's making out with it.

"F-fuck" I hitch under my breath.

"Like what daddy is doing?" he reply's because of my moaning ass self.

I nod my head up and down quickly and grip onto his hair making him groan.

"I'm gonna cum" I squeal.

"Do it for daddy." He says.

I release and he sucks it all up and he wipes his mouth and says "you taste good"

Then he proceeds to unbuckle his belt and take out his dck.

I look over to the door just Incase to make sure it's locked when he quickly shoves his dck in me.

"SHIT" I moan from the pain because I'm not used to the size this big.

He smirks and thrusts in me really fast and starts to kiss my neck in the process.

"Aidan go faster" I managed to say in my moan while gripping onto the counter edges.

"What's my name" He says.

"Go faster, daddy" I moan back.

He goes way faster than I can ever imagine and didn't even think was possible.

We then hear one of the parents shout, "Come on kids it's time to say good bye!"

We quickly change back into our clothes and leave the bathroom separately so It doesn't look suspicious.

"Did you guys have fun?" My mom asks me.

"Yea we did." I say looking over to Aidan.

They put on their coats and head out the door but before Aidan leaves he whispers in my ear...

"We aren't finished"

He walks out the door and smirks at me and I start to blush.

this is the end of dinner lol there won't be a 3+ parts :)