My Future Self?!

"Normal is boring"

So I got tagged by KaiHiwatari968 and have to write a letter to my future self.

I hope everyone's doing great(cuz I'm not😒😒😒) and free advice -  whatever happens just smile and let Karma do the dirty work(😉) "Kill them with your success and bury them with your damn smile"

Writing a letter can be hard, and that too to your future self...?! *Sigh* forget, let's get this damn thing started and hopefully I can finish it without dying from the pain of moving my fingers...

Dear Three-dimensional,
I can't believe you made it so far in your life alive to read this (I'm so happy😉) Anyways, how are you? How are your friends and family?

What is your damn age right now?!

I hope you're still the same tomboyish, introverted, "innocent" and amazing (😉) personality you've always been. Don't you dare change yourself for any butt-face in this frikin world!

So what did you become? I hope it's not a doc as you're dead scared of internal organs and stuff.(And you have study hard for it)

Don't tell me you became a lawyer. Like seriously who wants to study so much in their lives?! I mean, dude, it's hard.

Now lemme think...🤔🤔
What else do you have?

Oh yeah! How about a Cyber Crime officer? But I'm guessing that'll also require studing?! (Idk)

Then... Forensic Scientist? Nah, that's also too much studying.

I know that you completely loath studying to the core of your life.😫😫

How about some career OUT of the academic path? Like you've always liked dancing so maybe a dancer?!
That doesn't require studying (Thank the gods!😋)

And forget being a singer as your vocals suck! ( I'm serious *didn't find any serious emoji or too lazy to find any* )

And drawing is just a hobby so let it stay right there.(that's the best for it)

So ya, become whatever you want and enjoy life dude, you only have one (or so is believed you know with all that ' you're reborn 7 times' and stuff🙄🙄) So smile while you still have teeth!!

And you also wanted to be a little bit flexible right? What did you do about it?! I hope you can atleast do splits or a handstand.

Are you active on Wattpad?! Pls tell me you are, or else... Did you finish atleast one story? Like ONE DAMN STORY? I know you're lazy and everything but still. I know you have the main plot but completing that very stuff is SO DAMN HARD! O O F!

I'm sure a lot of embarrassing moments would have taken place, so can you pls tell me?!(I would love to hear them😀😀)

BUT HERE COMES THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION:

WHEN DA HELL DID YA WAKE UP?

I know you usually sleep at 3-4 am and wake up at 1-2 pm. So... Ya when did you wake up?

And how many BTS (Hey ARMY) dances did you learn?
How many 1M Dance Studios dances did you learn?!

Did you get any weird dreams and stuff?! 😀😀☺️

Did you make any new friends in your hella boring life?! Pls tell no🙏🙏 pls... You're good with just those two idiots at your school👭

Did you bother to clean your room?!😶😶😶  Or is it still the same old stupid (but cozy 😋☺️) room? But you know what? Better keep it messy cuz life is too short to be clean

How many K-dramas did you watch?

What's your current fav song?! How often do you listen to it?! ( I watched Fake Love by BTS *ARMYs comment pls*  for an entire exam week and that too it was the final 80 mark paper😅😅)
And have a good day/night!

So... Yeah I guess that's it!!
Hope you live a long life!
Bye!
From,
You past self😒😒

So... This is how my letter would be. Thanks for reading it till here( I'm surprised you didn't lose your patience 😯). Anyways, I'm not tagging anyone so if you're reading this and you don't follow me, you can do this tag if you want to!!
Have a nice day/night!
Stay Strong!!😊🙂

" If Plan-A didn't work, the alphabet has 25 other letters. Stay cool"