Peace, Love, and Unity

Just a warning,
Please do not come after me about this, I just feel like the world need more Peace, Love, and Unity. This is what these 3 things mean to me, so if you don't agree that's perfectly alright.

       💛Peace, Love, and Unity💛

  I think that love and unity means to love and not judge people on their race, religion, sexuality, etc. And unity is kind of the same thing to me, meaning you shouldn't leave people out because you don't believe in what they are or what they believe in. As for peace, (which honestly is a hard thing to think of in this world right now it seems). I think peace would be no fighting over things that seem to be daily anymore, or things that once were controversial but now are like I said just a daily thing that is in our lives, and I think all together. Peace is living in unity with each other no matter who you are. Peace most likely will only come if we can allow more love in everything we do💛.

—————————————————————

I just felt I needed to put this out there.
I was asked a couple of weeks back by somebody to write what Peace, Love, and Unity meant to me, and this is what I came up with.
Again if you do not agree that is fine, but please do not leave hateful comments or anything for me or anyone else. Thank you so much💛💛