*Jack Duff - Teach Me

Disclaimer: Jack is still in Roadtrip and they do live in the "Hogwarts house", but imagine him and the girl are like 16-17. Unedited cause I'm at work and I just want to post this alreadyyyyy.

Enjoy? Xx

_____________________________

"Do you want to watch another one, before I have to drive you back home?" I ask, looking down at my half-asleep girl. I know we shouldn't, as it is getting quite late, but we have spent our whole day together cuddled up watching TV, and this is just too comfortable.

"Mmmm," she mumbles and cuddles into me further.

"I need words baby," I say, a small smile spreading across my face at how hard she is fighting this.

"I just want to lay here," she mumbles, and causes my smile to spread wider.

"As much as I'd love that, I think your mum might start to worry if I don't get you home at a decent time," my face leans down to nudge hers away from my shoulder. "Baby," I whisper, trying to get her attention, her eyes are closed, and by the look on her face I can tell she is faking it. Okay. I'll play along.

"I need to take you home," I draw out, but cuddle into her as I do so.

"I don't wanna," she mumbles again, and this time I am successful in nudging my nose under her chin to liter kisses along her jaw.

"Then, what do you want to do?" I ask, and trail her neck before stopping at her bare shoulder. To make herself more comfortable, half way through our Rick and Morty marathon she stripped of her shirt, leaving her cuddled up to me in a tank top and leggings.

"hmmdonwannamove" her words are jumbled together and there is a slight pout on her lips causing me to laugh out loud at her behavior.

"You don't wanna move?" I ask, somehow hearing what she said.

"Yes!" she shouts, fighting against the huge smile forming on her mouth.

"You moving is kind of a major part in me getting you home," I say into her shoulder and move my hand down her arm to grip at her hip.

"But I would rather do thisss," she drawls out, and slowly leans her face into mine to kiss my lips.

"I am okay with this," I say before deepening the kiss. Our lips move slow against each other, carefully teasing and sucking on each other's lips until I feel her hand come up and roughly grip the front of my shirt. I take that as my sign to do more, so I bring my hand up to hold the side of her neck. MY thumb moves just under her chin so that I have leverage to tilt her head back and begin kissing down her neck. Small noises fall from her lips and I smirk into her skin after she whines out at me biting her gently. I continue a slowly tease of kissing and sucking on her neck until I have a moaning mess underneath me. The noises she makes alone has me rolling us so that I can fit my hips between her legs. A small gasp emits from her mouth when my hard erection presses into her. I can feel her hands grip onto me, as I swivel down, pressing our fronts together firmly.

"I-" she gasps out, and I halt all movements. "Wait- Noooo" she whines and I look down at her amused.

"What's wrong, baby?" I say before leaning down to kiss along her chest just above the line of her tank top.

"I- I'm not- I mean I haven't-" she fights over her words and I lift my head again to look at her face. She's struggling to look at me in the face, and it dawns on me what she is struggling to say.

"Wait, you mean you've never-" I begin but she covers her face.

"Noo, I mean, not with anyone else.." she continues to hide her face with her hands and I shift my weight to one hand so that I can gently coax her hands away.