prologue

Humans.. you hated them.. they were always so imperfect and impure it's one of the reasons you loved killing them you always preferred nature that's why you "rescued" Francis from the zoo.

 they were always so imperfect and impure it's one of the reasons you loved killing them you always preferred nature that's why you "rescued" Francis from the zoo

Awe look at Francis!

You disliked your parents so damn you regretted not killing them before you left your so called home. Besides that you just wanted to have a nice life with your boy Francis you picked him up and booped him with your nose wondering how such a pure creature could exist. You placed Francis on your shoulder being as gentle as you could.

The bus had arrived and you wanted to go far far away it sounds like a fantasy but you wanted it so desperately. Once you got on your journey began however you had to take a little detour...

Which meant half the bus exploding off and you and your half got sent flying to a building. 'Wonderful more imperfection..' you thought to yourself  as you put Francis into a more safer place in your bag. You climbed out the bus and sat on the part of the roof that was left and watched the chaos you noticed a green flash starring at you. You tilted your head out if curiosity and wondering what produced such a beautiful color.

You jumped off the bus and into the middle of the chaos looking around until you heard a voice behind you "hey kid!".
'Damn it..' you mentally cured yourself

_____________________________________________________

BTW you're nine.