Case of A

Aphrodisiac Definition:
aph·ro·dis·i·ac
/ˌafrəˈdizēˌak,afrəˈdēzēˌak/
noun
a food, drink, or drug that stimulates
sexual desire.

"Hey." His voice resonates in this silent room. I turn around, it's him.

"Hey, Honey." I turn back to my work, eager to finish so I could play with him.

"What're you doing?" He walks closer.

"Just some write-ups." I type away on my computer, trying to stay focused.

"You can finish that later, can't you?" His hands-on my shoulders, his voice now hushed to a whisper.

"You know I need to focus." I vaguely brush him off.

"Oh, come on. Let's play." His hands ran over me like water, slowly rubbing my thigh.

"Can you please wait? I'm almost done." Irritated, I once again brush his handoff.

"How many more minutes?" His hand back on my thigh.

"Just a little more."

It takes a few minutes for me to finish typing, but I've decided to toy with him. I began to type up some nonsense.

"You said you'd be done in a few minutes." He plops on the bed facing me.

"I'll play with you later, hold on." I grin mischievously.

"That's it." I hear him stand up and walk from behind me. His feet silently stomping on the wood. He turns off the computer.

"What the hell?! I was using that!" I scrunch my brows.

"You said you would play with me, and didn't. Even after I gave you a few minutes." He crosses his arm and pouts his lips.

"What's going on with you today? You don't usually act this childish." I stare at him attentively.

His face was burning and as I walked over to grab his hips his body started to boil. I kissed his collarbone and worked my way unto his lips. His breathing became pants, then moans and beads of sweat started to form every time I touch or kissed him.

"Aphrodisiac?" His eyes shot open,

"How did you know?" I pulled away from him.

"Just a guess. But why were you using Aphrodisiac?" He took off his shirt and slowly kissed me. I tried pulling away, but he wouldn't let go.

"What are you-" He grabs hold of my waist and pushes me against the wall.

"You said we were going to play."