*Getting ready for the show*

Kat POV~
I pulling up at the set of Wild 'N Out as my phones start to ring, without looking it I answer it.
Me: what?? *mad*
Bubba/Hitman: who the hell are you talking to like that and were the hell are you at we are about to start?!
Me: sorry Bubba i am coming in now my regular driver is sick so the sub driver acting like they can't read a gps. But they are putting a mic on me now i will be on the stage in a sec.
Bubba: ok i got to go he is calling us out now bye * hangs up*
Nick: as y'all know there is always someone here to try an take my championship belt, she is beautiful, funny, down to earth, and very talented so I want y'all to make some noise for KAT!!!!!

Bubba: ok i got to go he is calling us out now bye * hangs up* Nick: as y'all know there is always someone here to try an take my championship belt, she is beautiful, funny, down to earth, and very talented so I want y'all to make some noise for K...

Audience: *screaming, whistling* yassssss!!!!
Me: Wassup black Squad, Dj-D Wreck, and my fam. Ok i have spoke to everyone important come on so i can whoop some ass *laughing* nah i am kidding hey Nick but I am really going to whoop yo ass though.
Nick: you know what since you want to play lets go, nah don't hug me now *laughing* our first game is I plead the fifth, so from what Hitman says you watch the show a lot so you know that if you plead you lose a point, right?
Me: yes I know just start the game so i can win already*laughing*
Dj-D: ok y'all heard her so wild out *laughing*
Zoe: let me get her oh, let me get her oh *skipping* so Kat there is a rumor going around that the reason while you were good at pole fitness with Kevin Hart on his show is cause you used to be a stripper is that true?
Nick: you might want to plead the fifth on that cause yo brother is over there on yo team*yelling*
Audience: we want know, we want know *chanting*
Me: *laughing* y'all really want to know?
Everybody: yea
Me: ok, well y'all know that my brother was kicked out the house for like 3 months and we need the money or lose my mama's house so if y'all nosey ass must know yes i stripped for like a year and a half before i was signed *laughed*
B.Simone: i got you sis, nick you was looking at my client kind of hard when she walked out, so we want to know was you looking her ass? Remember you are under oath and her brother is right there.
Nick: *looking down laughing* I PLEAD THE FIFTH
Chico: hello beautiful, so if you had to choose between Nick and B.Simone to date who would it be?
Me: B.SIMONE FINE ASS ALL DAY, EVERYDAY NIGGA..as D.C. would say DA FUCK YOU MEAN!!!!
Hitman: I got this, Mr.Cannon my sister looks beautiful right?

Cannon my sister looks beautiful right?