FRIEND ZONE PART 2

A/N: PLEASE READ MY STORY TITLED "ANOTHER LOVE STORY" THANK YOUUU!! HAPPY READING :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) The first indicator is her actions to tell you she likes you.

Always watch what she does first, and ignore her words if they don't jive with the way she behaves. Here are a short list of "she's interested" indicators:

She touches you or leans in closeShe makes it a point to smell your cologneShe takes you along with her to another bar/dance clubShe initiates conversation with youShe asks for your number (but only if she asks before or after giving hers. If she refuses to give you her number, she's not interested.)She looks you over (especially glances at your mouth)

2) The next thing you listen to is her words.

What does she say to you? Here's a list of things that indicate her interest verbally:

She asks a lot of questions about youShe talks about sexual topics (without you initiating them)She uses very sensual words when describing youShe tells you secrets (indicating trust)

3) This next list is more difficult, since you will have to refine your radar as to what her body language is saying.

It's much more subtle, and more difficult to read. Again, I always suggest that you make sure to judge her body language only when you have no other evidence to help you out.

Here are some buying indicators:

Occasional glance(s) from far awayLooks at you a few times (flickering glances at your lips)Holds your gaze for a moment with no wordsLooks down, then awayGoes out of her way to laugh with youPosture changes, looks alertCovers her mouth or touches her faceAdjusts hair, attireFaces youAlert, energeticPupils are dilatedOpen posture (arms uncrossed)

Remember that your primary indication of interest from any woman is in her behavior.

No matter what she says, if she isn't DOING the things that a woman that would do who is interested (smiles and talks to you, shows interest, gives you her phone number, etc.) she isn't REALLY interested.

She's just trying to not hurt your feelings.

Results are the TRUTH!

SEE MORE HERE: https://vsylva.wordpress.com/2013/01/16/9-signs-that-you-are-in-the-friend-zone-and-dont-even-know-it/