Chapter 1

"Y/N" your brother , Jungkook, yells when you arrive home from school. As he enters the front door to greet you, you notice that his hair, and clothes are messed up. You ask what happened and he says "Work". You know this isn't true since his only 'work' is practice and he didn't have practice today. But you just nod your head and go to the living room where he always keeps a nice fruit salad waiting for you. You see a guy watching what looks like "Train To Busan".

   As you sit down to enjoy your fruit, he says " Hi, I'm Beomgyu. How are you?" "Hey, I'm (Y/N), I'm fine what about you?" " I'm also fine. Thanks for asking".

   You smile as you pick up your fruit. Right when you're about to eat your first strawberry, you remember what your brother looked like. You ask Beomgyu what happened, he says "I don't know. I just got here." You look to see how much he has watched, you see he has only watched about 10 minutes. "So are you a friend of my brother?" You ask, " Yea... My new group TXT is in BigHit Entertainment."

hello everyone! I am so sorry that I never finished this book... I haven't been on Wattpad very much, I will update it soon... but please go read my new Story "Promise Me No More Tears"

thank you guys❤️💘