The Formula

TOP SECRET (Just kidding).

Here's the basic formula I use to learning any language. However, let me explain, just because I say "any" language, doesn't mean you should try to start ANY language out of order. Yes there's a thing called order.

I just find it best if you do the easy languages you know the most about or easiest to learn. If you are American, it would be Spanish, German, then maybe Russian. Going out of order will create confusion and most likely failure.

Anyway, here's the formula. It's more like a blueprint or break-down of learning how to learn a new language.

The formula starts becoming starts losing order after the "consonants." That's because from there on you know how to say almost anything in the language you've selected. You can now say, read, and look up and understand the meaning of any word in that language. Crazy right?

That's just the gate opener. "But Greed, I thought learning the alphabet was the first thing anybody ever does when learning a new language." Well you're not like everyone else who's learned that way. Or else you wouldn't be here.

I've tried this approach many times but it hasn't been able to get the ball rolling. That's because it's not meant to be learned that way. Maybe if you're a very young child. But as a teen or adult you might be out of luck. Think about it, how much does the English alphabet you use really play a big role in your life right now besides alphabetically listing things?? Point Greed. So use alphabets in other languages as references. You will thank me later.

1. Vowels:

2. Consonants:

(I would put the alphabet as #3 or in most minds #1 but I only use it as a reference and I'll tell you why)

3. Pronouns:

4. nouns:

5. Punctuation:

6. Accents:

(After #6 you're on your own free bird. But Greed ain't gonna just leave you empty handed! Ya heard meh? He's got some educational language tools for you to use in the next chapter)