Chapter 1:First Day

*Ring Ring*

I Woke up early because later i will go to school,but im still sleepy,because i have work yesterday night and i sleep for only 3 hours,im so tired
"im so sleepy....What time is it?"*i looked at the time*"its already 7:30,i should get ready,later i will go to school"*i go to kitchen,and make some pancake,im such a busy person,but not like busy to office,im busy working as a counter in a cafe*"done,should i make another two for my lunch?"*i think*"yes i should,i will pay my bills tomorrow,so no more buy"*i cant buy new clothes*"ok princess you need to eat now,because its your first day"*im a fast eating person,after i finish my breakfast,i go to my room,to get ready*"i will wear a simple one"*actually the school that im going later is one of the most influential school in the world*"why do i need to go in that kind of school,theres so many pretty and handsome people there,i dont deserve it"*actually the reason why i need to attend to that school,my grades is high so one of my teachers send me here*"i will do my best"*i get ready and head to the bathroom**after 10 minutes,im already done*"its already 8:10 i should leave now,im already done"*i look myself at the mirror*"FIGHTING!"*i go outside*

*i was walking going to school,when i saw a group of students wearing a fancy clothes*"my t-shirt is beautiful too"*Hahaha,i am already near to school,then i saw another fancy,but not a cloth,shes a pretty girl wearing a pretty dress and heels with a fancy bag*"shes pretty,i wonder whats her name"*im already inside the university*"this is really big,for sure the owner of this school is really rich"*i am walking when someone* *Beep Beep*
*who was that?i looked back*
*i was about to say something but he talk first and say*"do you want to die?move"*wa-wait did i meet him before?then i replied*"im sorry"*then he drove forward*"did i meet him before?but i cant recall"*i continue walking,going inside the building but someone called me*"rince!!!"*wait someone know me,then i look at the owner of the voice*"rince i miss you!"*wa-wait who is this girl?*"uhmm,excuse me,where did you get my name"*who is she?*"rince you dont know me?im chelsea your bestfriend"*wait i have a bestfriend?*"im sorry but i dont know you"
*Chelsea Pov*
*why she dont know me,i was thinking then something came on my mind,oh i fogot she has-*
*end of pov*

"your my bestfriend?"she replied"yes"*why i cant remember her?i was about to ask her something but* *Ring Ring* "its already time rince i will meet you later at the canteen,bye!"*is she really my bestfriend?i should go now*
*then while im walking and searching for my room i saw someone**its the girl earlier the pretty girl with someone,wa-wait he's the guy earlier with a big car,are they together?**they look good together.I didnt realise that im already infront of my room.i was about to enter the room but someone stop me*"excuse me"*i looked at the owner of the voice*"why are you looking at us?"i replied"im sorry i didnt mea-",She suddenly say"oh,princess,long time no see"*wait she know me?*"you know me?"*she was about to say something but,the teacher inside call us*"what are you three doing there?come inside"*then we go inside,but the girl push me*"ouch!"*why did she do that?.then i go inside*

*TIME SKIP:break time*
I was about to go,but someone stop me"princess why dont you eat with me?"she want me to eat with her,after she push me earlier"im sorry,but i am eating with someone already"i replied,then she say"are you eating with your bitch friend"wait what did she say"excuse me?what did you say"i ask,she reply"your bitch bestfriend,dont worry both of you are bitch"then she smirk,i replied"whats your problem"then i go to the canteen.

while im walking towards the canteen someone call me"rince!"i looked at the person,its the girl earlier,whats her name again?"rince come over here"i reply"yeah,coming"why i feel like i lost something"rince are you ok?"i didnt realise that im already in our desk"yeah,im ok","rince you know what i really miss you,its been 3 years"what is she talking about"3 years?.Uhm can i ask you something?",she reply"yah,sure","you said that your my bestfriend right?then,do you know something about me?",she reply"rince youve been my bestfriend since grade school",i reply"do you know what happend to me after 3 years? cause i feel like i forgot something"

*Chelsea Pov*
Should i tell her,that she has a first love and she just forgot it,because she has an amnesia,
*end of pov*

"uhm excuse me?chelsea",why do i feel like she is hiding me something"rince",my heart race"why?","yo-you...",i reply"im what?"

"you have an amnesia"

To Be Continue.......