➸ 17

holy shi- this is the end of the story! the fact that you guys enjoy this book throughout all of its hardships and mishaps you guys till somehow stuck with it.

but since it's the end I will be liking to know any. recommendations you have for me to improve or any story ideas.

but please let me know and by the way I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

June 30th 2019

___

Y U T A
P O V

___

so like this is probably the stupidest shit I have ever seen in my whole entire fucking life cause renjun, seungmin, and jaemin are fucking trying to dye a color of a broccoli.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" I screamed out as I saw red hair dye on my white counter. "imma kill each and every single one of you!" I yelled out as I pushed them over to get to my precious counter.

renjun then sighed and grabbed seungmin before anything and those two dashed out the door leaving jaemin to follow in behind.
"you stress to much" I heard a soft and delicate voice. "I know" I said in an embarrassed tone.

winwin then came up to me and hug my back to comfort me form almost bursting out in tears. "shh it's okay bubs just breath and will figure it out" he said calmly while baby talking me.

I just smiled back as I looked back to my counter and just hugged him tightly like as if it's our last. it's coming to be our last anyways. "can you help me clean it then winwin-ah?" I pleaded. he then smiled and nodded.

skip time

"babe thanks so much for helping me!" yuta said with a wide smiled plastered on his face as he say his white counter. "YUTA OPPA GUESS WHAT!" Lisa barged in screaming. "what's up?" I asked with a raised brow.

"YERI-SSI CONFESSED TO MEEEE!" She screeched. I just smiled and patted her back and pushed her out my door as I locked it. "anyways thanks so much."

"yuta can I tell you something?" winwin said seriously making me scared. he said pulling me to the couch with a slight frown propped on his adorable face. "what is it?" I asked concerned.

his facial expression then switched from a frowned to a smile I wish to be able to make happen everyday. "I love you hyung!" he said with his adorable smile.

I then hugged him tightly. "and guess what." he added. "what?" I said expecting another surprised. "I'm living in Korea for now on!" he added happily shaking the life out of me.

"winwin I love you too." I whispered in his ear making him smile. "same here bubs.."

[ THE END ]