1

Being outside social norms, being abnormal will always mean you will find life difficult. Being different is hated among society, even with progress in society it will take more than a few laws and acts before the life’s of many are positively impacted.

Even when you find people who are similar to you and you all enjoy each other’s company, it’s still not enough. Even when inside you feel like there enough, it won’t be. You’ll always see yourself as an outcaste and maybe you’ll be like that for the rest of your life and that there’s nothing you can do.

You’ll get the people who tell you to stop being so “depressed like an emo” but mentally you can’t. Once you have it, once you catch this contagious disease it feels like the constant pressure from your so called life won’t stop, and that depression is part of your life.  That you’re trying to hold a dam’s worth of thoughts and feelings and that every second you carry on more and more cracks are appearing. When the dam finally bursts it’s over. What you built and what you called a life is over.

You may survive but only just. What can you do you ask? Nothing, all you can do is pat yourself down and dry yourself from all the sorrows and cries that have been released all at once.

Maybe if you did what they told you to do, just maybe… the impact wouldn’t have been as bad. But it’s too late for that now. It’s too late for me. Terry Lee…And this is why.