My Guardian...

I lay on my bed, music blasting into my ears. I did this everyday, a pile of homework and other jobs piling up. I didn't care, I have no future. I know, not properly. I mean I'm not I'll or anything but I'm not meant for human life. I know you think I'm crazy, they all do. The doctors, I have been tested for loads of stuff. But they have no idea. But it won't be a while till it made sense....

[5 Months later]

I skipped school again, I have been doing it for the past 3 months I just has enough. I have locked myself in my room. Police came, burst through. Then social services took me, and I have been hopping between homes. Whenever someone speaks to me they use soft slow tones. Like I'm damn stupid! Can't believe them. Anyway yesterday I got a strange note...

'I've been watching your world from afar,

I've been trying to be where you are,

And I've been secretly falling apart,

I'll see.

To me, you're strange and you're beautiful,

You'd be so perfect with me but you just can't see,

You turn every head but you don't see me.'

It was just on my desk and as seem as I don't let anyone in. It's a bit strange I haven't told anyone they would cart me off to endless appointments. It seemed like a cheesy love note. But I dunno, nobody even likes me. Strange, true look at me, I'm crazy failing apart. Sometimes I hate this world I just want to know what is next. Beautiful, false, I am boney skinny from never eating. Pale as ever from never leaving the house. My skrawny brown hair cut short by me on a rampage with scissors so it sticks out in random places. Horrible marks up my arms. It may just be a stupid joke, but everyone knows not to mess with me. I'm still waiting for the verdict of my trail. I put a kid in hospital, another thing to add to the list of my mess ups. So this note may be a sign that someone loves me. I went to pick up my book and another note falls out.

'Sometimes, the last thing you want comes in first,

Sometimes, the frist thing you want never comes,

And I know, the waiting is all you can do'

The handwriting was the same. As the last, it was the same person. And every night I sleep with the notes in hand.

[1 Month Later]

The last note came today, I know it's the last. It's my call, I don't know how to explain. But my time here has expired.

'I'll put a spell on you,

You'll fall asleep,

I'll put a spell on you,

And when I wake you,

I'll be the first thing you see,

And you'll realise that you love me'

This note is my call, I was fed up of waiting for the earth to decide my time....

I spent hours crying, I am crazy. I'm losing it, I punched the walls. I am fed up of being confined. Workers came in, and took me away. I just had enough time to grab the 3 notes and a razor....

[Later that night]

I looked down at myself, tears rolled down my face. I was so small and fragile, and I broke. But the warmth of his hand steadied me.

"You are strange and beautiful" he said wrapping his arms around me. The writing on my arm and the notes in my hand. My final words on the world, I was never meant for earth life. Neither was my guardian, he went the same I did the same age as me. And he spent yeas to find his angel. And I came, and he welcomed me. Nobody on earth could have saved me.

I'm just to strange, but I have learnt. I am also beautiful...