Chapter 6

It became nightfall, but yet we are still driving. Looking for this "place" that most likely doesn't exist. Daniel has now woken up and I'm not laying on his lap, his hand slowly running through my hair. I look up at him every once in a while, taking in every inch of his face as if it were the last time I see him, because let's face it, it very well could be.

"guy, we've been driving all damn day, let's just find a hotel?" Daniel says.

"I agree, we all should rest, I'll call the guys and tell them to meet us." Zach says.

I sit up and daniel takes his hand in mine.

"baby.." he whispers.

"hm?" I look into his eyes, noticing how blue they are right now. As funny as it sounds, you really feel like you're drowning in them.

"it'll just be me and you tonight, okay?" he says, leaning his forehead against mine.

I smile, leaning over and planting my lips on to his.
He slides his hand onto the back of my neck, deepening the kiss, pulling away slowly, I look him in the eyes again.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too."

Before we know it, we pull up to the hotel we're staying at. We pay for our rooms in cash so no one can track our last credit card location and head to our rooms.

Jonah and Corbyn met us there as well. Everyone is staying a room away from each other.

Daniel and I get our room key and carry our stuff to the room. Daniel unlocks it, holding the door as I walk in with some stuff. I make my way through the room and throw our stuff on the floor before throwing myself on to the bed.

Daniel does the same with him bags and gets on the bed next to me, wrapping his arm around my stomach and burring his face in my neck. For a moment we just sit in silence, taking in each other's presence.

"y/n?"

"yeah?" I ask.

"you still want to be with me right?"

At that moment, I knew i've never felt so much pain in my life. The person I love the most, who I want to be happy the most, doubts the love I actually have for him, all because we aren't supposed to love each other.

I roll onto my side to face him, cupping his cheeks in my hands as I look into his eyes.

"Daniel, nothing will ever stop me from being with you. ever." I say.

"well-"

"shush! Nothing could ever make me love you any less, You're the person I love and want to be with forever Daniel, don't ever think otherwise." I say.

He gives me a small smile before pushing his head back into my neck.

"I don't know what I would do without you y/n"

I curl up next to him. Holding him close to me.

'you wouldn't have to deal with all of this, that's for sure.' I think to myself.

I lay holding him and slowly rubbing his back until I hear his small sighs, now knowing that he's completely asleep. Letting me know it is okay for me to fall asleep now.