Running Away Again

"I hate being here. Sitting down and doin' nothin'." Bree said with a sigh.

She reached for the TV Remote and turned on the TV. The first channel was BBC news. It was about an accident in Boston. Bree shook her head. After that there was "BREAKING NEWS!" Showing on the screen.

"Yesterday, a gang of thieves broke into the Davenport's house. Donald Davenport and his son, Chase Davenport have not been found yet. It was believed that they ran away from their mansion. There were things, worth five million dollars have been swiped away. It was also believed that the two Davenports took it with them. This is all we have at BBC news, Have a great evening." Said the reporter.

Bree was shocked. She never knew the whole story. Now that Marcus obviously knows that the Davenports have surely been somewhere.

Bree was afraid. She looked out of the windows. She was checking if Marcus was there, watching.

Suddenly, Bree saw a black car. She saw a man in dark shades. Shoot! It's Marcus! She said.

She acted sleeping on her bed.

Soon after, Marcus himself came inside Bree's Ward.

"Bree stop acting." He said.

"I have been watching" He continued.

Bree opened her eyes. She was shocked to hear what Marcus.

"There is no chance where I will like someone who likes to spy people!" Bree shouted.

"Keep calm future wife." Marcus said as he patted on Bree's shoulder.

"Take your hands of me." Bree said.

Marcus took his hands away from Bree.

"Okay wonderlady, you DO know what is going on right?" Marcus asked.

Bree looked away from Marcus.

Marcus neered Bree.

"I know where they are now." He whispered.

"You won't be alive." Bree said.

"I am going now, and if you dare, try to safe him, babe." Marcus said.

Marcus left the hospital with his men. He went in his black car and his driver drove him off. Bree was worried that Marcus might get to Chase and Mr.Davenport.

"M...miss Bree?" The nurse asked. That was the nurse that said Bree and Chase are husband and wife (Read previous chapters)

"Did you?" Bree asked.

"Yes, I did." The nurse said.

"I understand your problem now." She continued.

"I am so sorry.." Bree said as she broke into tears.

"No, it's not your fault. Be strong, I can help." The nurse said.

"With what?" Bree asked as she tried to calm herself down.

"If your future husband is somewhere.." The nurse said as she was cut off my Bree.

"They're at my house with my mom and brother." Bree said.

The nurse nodded.

"They can move on and stay at mine as long as they want. I know where you live because it was stated at the records. I live about 250 miles away from you." The nurse said.

"Will you do that for me?" Bree asked.

"Yes. If that makes it better." The nurse replied.

"But we do not even know each other." Bree said.