Expelled

"Andie Taylor, please report to the principals office,"

I close my eyes and groan out loud as I let my head lean on my forearms. It was study hall and I was hanging around with a few friends when out of nowhere my name is being called from the big speaker. Everyone from the classroom turn around to look at me, some were just staring, some were smirking and some were just acting childish while saying 'ooo'. All I did was roll my eyes at them with a soft chuckle. After saying my farewells to my friends I walk out the class. I knew why I was being called to the office and so did everyone else in the entire school. Recently I had the girls cheerleading banner hanging right in front of the schools entrance and painted an enormous dick on each face of the squad- obviously except for my best friend.

Everyone in the entire campus, along with the teachers and staffs knew who I was. With my little reputation running around the school it quickly got known and sure made me popular- for my pranks and fights. I had gotten into my first fight back in sophomore year when a girl began spreading the truth about my parents split, word quickly got out and people kept laughing or saying awful things. Causing me to finally snap and I decided to let out my anger on the poor girl. I was never the one to fight in school, but ever since then it's been getting a habit and my anger hasn't gotten any better. My mom has tried taking me to anger management classes, but I never lasted and I was back to being myself- which I honestly didn't care. Besides my friends and family, I can have a pretty harsh attitude towards anyone else and let me tell you when I say you don't want to see me angry.

My anger is the only thing that keeps me strong and confident. I guess I have to thank my asshole of a father for that, but at the same time I wish o had better methods to control it or never had it. However, at the same time my anger made me who I am and I will never change that part of me. No matter how much I hate it, I will always have it with me because that's my anchor to stay on my feet. After climbing a few flights of stairs I was finally on the first floor and was making my way to the office, where I would be getting a lecture from Mr. Henchman. Walking through the doors I see one of the office staffs and see how she only extends her hand so that I can spit out my gum. I roll my eyes with a smirk and softly let the gum land on her palm before walking around he counter and making my way to the principals office. Walking in the room, I lock the door behind me and sit in front of Henchman with a smile as I patiently wait for him to look up from his papers.

In my opinion he seemed like he was in his late Forties. He had grey hair, with a small bald spot on top, grey mustache and light brown eyes. He was also tall, maybe around 5'11, and was medium built. Not skinny nor too chubby, but around the middle of the scale.

"What's up Josh," I say with a smile still plastered on my face but see how he only gives me a stern look from the greeting,

I drop my smile and put my hands in surrender as I mumble, "Sensitive much?"

Henchman sighs loudly and gently shoved his papers to the side and interlocks his fingers together in front of him.

"Andie, do you know why your here?" Henchman asks as stares straight into my eyes,

I shrug, "You need a T.A?" I say as I point to the stacks of papers on his desk,

Henchman gives me a stern look before going into one of his cabinets beside him and slamming a folder in front of him. I interlock my hands on my lap as I eye the folder, I didn't even have to ask what was inside the folder, I knew it was my file just by the thickness. I felt a smile trying to appear, but I fought it by scratching my jaw and trying to stay serious.

"It's barely the first semester of the school year, and your already starting off at a bad spot," Henchman scans the file without looking up,

This time I let a smile appear, "What can I say? I'm great at my work,"