1- First Inconter

First Day of University                                                                                                                                                          March 29, XXXX

Both males were running late to class, not even a month in school and they were already in trouble.  The door slammed open, as the both walking in, getting a hard look from the teacher , they both sat down at the back of the class room, where Lalisa Manoban and Park Roseanne sat at.

"Mr. Park and Mr. Jeon, why the hell are you late to my class?" The teacher said, irritated.

"We had things to do..." Jimin stated, he then continued to lie to teacher of why he and Jungkook were late.

The whole class stared at them, the tension between the boys and the teacher was unbearable.

"Sorry, Ms....Lee?... Yeah sorry Ms. Lee!" Jungkook said, turning his head to meet two pairs of eyes on him and Jimin.

Ms. Lee turned around, irritated but blushing a little bit, she took a deep breath and continued teaching.

__

The teacher was interrupted as the bell rang, as students packed their books ,

"Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook, I need to speak briefly to the two of you" Ms. Lee said.

The three waited for the rest of the students to leave, Jungkook locked eyes with the same pair of eyes in the beginning of class, for him at least, she looked away and walked out the door with her friend. His eyes were still on the directing she left.

The teacher felt jealous, but compused her and spoke, "The next time you two are late to my class, I'll make sure to move the both of you out of this classroom. Do you understand?"

Honestly, Jimin and Jungkook weren't paying much attention nor did they care, as they were running late to meet some people, but they both nodded and left.

__

"Jungkook? Why the fuck are you spacing out?" His friend asked, trying to get his attention.

"Huh? Nothing hyung!"

"Lies! He was staring at this girl in math class" Jimin said chuckling.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his hyung and tried to pay attention to the conversation.

"So we have a deal with EXO and Got7, they are willing to work with us in one condition..." Namjoon said, looking at all of their eyes.

"And what's that?"

"To work with their girlfriend.." Namjoon answered, "Apparently it's Twice and Red Velvet"

"I don't get it, so?" Jimin asked.

"Jimin, do you understand that women are under appreciated? Got7 and EXO have rarely got any partnerships because of them and they are extremely valuable. Yes, the girls main job is racing, unlike what most of us do, but we are facing males and they can get information, that we need, out of them." Namjoon explained.

"No way in hell, am I letting Momo, MY girlfriend, do that!" Hoseok stated, getting Yoongi to agree with him, " And let me remind you Namjoon, that Jihyo is a part of that group too." With that stated, Hoseok left the table pissed off. What they do is dangerous and Hoseok and Yoongi aren't going to let them get involved, they aren't pleased with street racing either.

"Namjoon, he isn't wrong your gonna put them in danger, that's a possibility, don't forget that. I'm 100 percent sure that EXO and GOT7 wouldn't want that, and yeah your right the girls have other skills aside from racing" Yoongi said, leaving the table.

Moments later, they all left the table.

__

Jungkook could help but wonder who were those two girls, no who was that girl. He couldn't stop thinking about her, he admitted she was pretty with her long brown hair and her bangs covering her forehead, and how her eyes shine under the sunlight that hit her during clas, "Fuck" he muttered under his breath, how come he remembers all this stuff about her but not any math formulas?

This was their first encounter.