The Truce

General Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross stood outside a Huge brass door waiting to meet his new colleague.
"He is waiting to meet you sir." Said a voice from the dark. The figure emerged from the darkness and Ross looked at him. It was an A.I.M soldier in a yellow Hazmat suit.
"Who exactly?" Questioned Ross. Ross had got a phone call from an unknown number. The caller had spoke in a croaky voice and explained that he had the power to destroy the Hulk. Not thinking Ross immediately agreed. Then again it wasn't like it was a surprise that Ross had agreed. He would stop at nothing to destroy the Hulk. Then the caller hang up. Then Ross realised the mysterious caller hadn't stated who he was.
"You will find out soon" Said the A.I.M soldier. "He is coming as we speak."
"Are you sure he has the tools to destroy the Hulk? My army cornered him in a factory and we still couldn't defeat him!"
"MY MASTER CAN DESTROY ANYONE!"
"Geez sorry." Said Ross sarcastically. He turned to the door and swore he could hear a faint buzz in the distance. It was getting louder and louder. Finally when it was at its loudest the door swung open and a wide figure emerged.
"No. No. No not him. Please not him. No!"