Issac (1)

"Dean can you wash the dishes?" I yell loudly. My brother probably can't hear me because he is hanging out with his (extremely hot) best friend Issac. I think they are playing video games.

To my surprise Dean comes barreling down the stairwell saying "Sure, I need to get off moms bad side so I can go to that party this weekend." sweet. that's off my chore list.

"Well," Dean starts. "you can go up and see what Issac is up to I guess."

I nod and head up to my brothers room. I notice that the game system sounds like it had shut off. I pop my head into Deans room and see nobody. I look around the corner to find my bedroom light on.

Trying to be as quite as possible I sneak into my room to find Issac snooping in my room. "Looking for something?" I say. He jolts around and looks me up and down. "Um, no just... chillin ya know." He says nervously.

He had a look in his eyes, cheeks flushed. I notice and step closer to him to where we were only a foot apart. "Like what you see?" I say before I click the door shut.

He picks me up by the waist and pins me down on my bed, his legs in between mine. "Very much." He growls out. This makes me more turned on so i take some of his hair in my hands and softly tug getting a small moan out of him.

His lips connect with mine. Slow at first, then continued to get faster with more pressure and tongue. Still kissing I slide my shirt off, he does the same. We pull apart to get air. He slides down a bit and becomes level with my boobs. I unclip the back of my bra and he takes one in his mouth.

He suckles one side grabs the other one then switched. I let out a soft moan making him suck a bit harder leaving hickies around my boobs.

He trails his kisses back up my neck and sucks on my neck until he finds my sweet spot. I moan loud. Maybe a little so loud. He smirks underneath my skin and trails kisses all the way down to my shorts. He slowly pops the button open and drags my shorts and panties down, throwing them off to the side.

"Damn." He says taking in all of my pussy at once. He looks up into my eyes for consent and I nod. He dips his head in a bobbing motion sucking my clit. He takes a finger and spreads some of my natural wetness around and says "So wet for me?"

He goes back down on me but only this time he slides his middle finger into my opening. Pumping in and out I moan louder. He puts his free hand onto my mouth to keep me from yelling. He brought it quickly back down and started pumping himself with his hand.

"Oh... oh Issac..." I moan. I could tell he likes that because he hummed onto me send waves of pleasure through me. I felt close to climax. He slipped another finger into me making it two. He moaned into my ears sending me over the edge. "Uhh...oh my god... yeeesss..." He removes his fingers and cleans up all my juices.

I notice that he hasn't came yet so I push him back and make him stand. I slide down to his length... bigger than I imagined honestly. I take his full cock in my mouth and suck. Focusing on the tip, tracing my tongue over it lightly.

It doesn't take long for a warm liquid to fill my mouth. I swallow and stand up and kiss his neck roughly to leave a mark. Haha.. let's see if you get away with this one.

He pulls up his pants and looks me in the eyes. "Might need to come over more often." He smirks at me and walks down the hallway to Deans bedroom. Goddamn that kid can give a girl pleasure... THATS for sure.

——————————-

What did you guys think?!? It was my first smut so it's probably bad but oh well. MORE TO COME😉!!!!!

711 words