Prologue

He sat down on the chair, waiting for the interview to finish.

It was hard for him, after he got out of an asylum, he seemed for a job, a specific one. It was a rare- no, not all any released prisoner of a mental hospital comes after a job, especially when it's a job related to mental health.

The boss stood in front of the window and sighed, he didn't know whether to accept or kick the guy out of his office. " Before saying my decision, what motivated you for seeking this job ?" He asked curiously, his neutral expression looked intimidating, but not to Jonathan. He was after all, a lunatic, he isn't intimidated by anyone.

" Myself " He replied, crossing his arms over his chest, he got straight to the point, theres no need to explain or tell a whole story of what got him motivated, the boss nodded his head and threw a file on oak desk, " Take this with you, these are the patients who you will signed up with, and sign this document".

He gave Joanthan the document, hi skimmed through paragraphs to make sure that is what he wanted. He held the black ink pen and signed at the end of the page. He stood up and shook the boss's hand. H smiled to himself and walked to the door. " And before you go," He turned around, " Dont disappoint us ".

Jon smiled to him and replied " I will never ".

Oh, how he wishes he was wrong, there was no turning back from this mad place, never.

He walked out of the building and drove home. He was glad he's back home. It has been 2 years since he got back home, free of that place, he cant believe he's going back, but for a different purpose.

He threw his keys on the table and went upstairs to his room. He walked to his drawer and took put his blue pyjamas. He changed then jumped on the bed, waiting for sleep to take over him.

This will be different, I will get to meet new friends, I will start a new life, I will have a stable job, and a very interesting one.