Samantha

Samantha was a sweet loving 16yr she was nice and did no harm to anyone but they did harm to her. she never had a boyfriend but had a crush on one boy named Austin unlit one day he took advantage of her.
CHAPTER 1 the beginning

Samantha had dark brown hair, blue eyes, thick lashes, and full thick lips. She lived with her little brother Jamie he also had dark brown hair, blue eyes, thick lashes, and smaller lips. Samantha had the mom that was an angel and a overprotective dad. She had her own room which she didn't get any privacy in, her house was this big beautiful brown and Carmel house the grass was a dark green and her room was a light pink with a whit stripe throughout the wall , sheer pink curtains , and a queen sized bed with a nice light pink and white dotted bed spread. she and her brother awakens in the morning sky brightens in Samantha's eyes she squints her eyes and looks away, after awhile she gets up and goes to the bathroom she looks in the mirror and realizes that she looks different from everyone else at school so she smiles when she's done getting dressed she smells bacon so she go's down stairs and spots everyone eating bacon and pancakes "good morning beautiful family" ( Samantha ) "good morning" ( all )

Samantha gets out of the car and walks into the school building and everyone turns her way...........everyone starts to laugh someone in the back yells out big lips then the boy she has a crush on Austin makes his way up the crowd of laughing teens and grabs Samantha's hand, her heart starts to beat faster and faster "are you okay Samantha?" (Austin) "I am now :) " (Samantha) they both smile and walk away to their all day classes.

Samantha is at pizza hut with Austin then they start to make out over the table and pizza Austin goes to sit on Samantha's side of the table and lifts her up and puts her on his lap and they make out more Austin's good friend Jeremy walks past and shouts "get a room you two" Austin and Samantha turns their heads fast then when they see its Jeremy who muttered they laugh Samantha scoots off of Austin's lap onto the cheap cushion of the seat and starts a conversation with Jeremy " hi im Samantha do you remember me Jeremy" " Yea I do and hi im Jeremy" they all start to laugh "hey do you guys wanna come to my place" (Austin) they all nod yes.

Jeremy , Samantha , and Austin had been up all night watching movies Austin wakes up at 12:00am and also wakes Samantha. they start to make out again then Austin lifts Samantha up to his waist still kissing her lips is one hand on her hip and one on her buttocks he slowly makes his way up her shirt and his fingers unbuttoned her bra he carries her up the stairs holding her to his waist kissing her his tongue in her mouth and hers in his mouth he then gets to the front of his bedroom door he throws Samantha on his bed then jumps over top of her slowly working his pants and underwear off then pulls Samantha's pants and underwear off he also takes her shirt off and finishes with her bra 3 minuets later they both are fully naked he then makes his way down to Samantha's vagina his tongue is no longer in Samantha's mouth...............14 minutes later Austin's penis is pounding Samantha's vagina after 30 minutes he then shouts "IM ABOUT TO CUMM!!" he then snatches his penis out of Samantha's vagina and then be puts it over top of her mouth and cums inside of her mouth...... they get cleaned up and dressed. Samantha worries about if her mom and dad thinks she is ok so she kisses Austin then slaps Jeremy telling him to wake.

NEW LIFE FOR AUSTIN AND SAMANTHA

4 months later

Samantha's stomach is bigger and she throws up every once in awhile she hasn't been to school or anywhere she even hasn't talked to Austin she's scared to tell him she's pregnant she finally gets the guts and goes to his house. Austin answers his door and stares at Samantha "your stomach is very big umm are you pregnant from me" "yes and I'm sorry that I haven't been to school or talked to you or answered your calls I was just scared please be happy about our child and still love me" "I will always love you and of course" Austin then reaches out his arms hugging Samantha they are both crying Austin lets her come into his home she takes off her shoes and sits on the couch and discusses about the baby names and all.