Chapter 1

It was an average, cold day for me. I woke up at 5, and headed off to the restaurant and made sure everything was perfect, it never was, but I desperately needed a raise, my apartment is starting to pay a lot and I can't tell my best friend that we can't afford it. The job sucks, the pay is alright, it helps a lot with the apartment, so it's really the only reason I still have the job. My boss said I wasn't doing a very good job, he never thought I was. My boss is a mean old man, nobody knows his name and I still wonder how I even got the job. He told me to leave for a while, I grabbed my bag and I walked across the street to McDonalds. I pulled out my phone and put on One Direction, gosh I love them so much!! Especially Niall and Liam, except they don't even know I exist. I entered McDonald's and ordered a coffee, fries and a burger. The coffee I got at McDonald's was really good, the food was greasy but it was alright. I walked across the street to the restaurant and opened the door, I heard screaming and crying. I ran to the back to see the chef crying and my boss screaming at her. I had no idea what was going on? My boss looked over at me and screamed "you're always late coming back from you're break, you're fired." "But sir," I said trying to explain, he pointed to the door.