PART 55....

PART 55....

The next day brought a rays of hope with it. Time has been winding them along like a whirlpool now will it drawn them or will they prove to be beaver then the storm only time shall tell. While Sahil and Vatsalya had come together to find secrets of past, Abeer hadn't yet returned nor was there a word from him. As per the routine all the kids were sitting inside the house playing games and chattering the time away and currently the elders too were sitting with them doing their respective task when a worried Meher storms in.

Meher: Shivaay, Nitya did you hear anything from Abeer.

Both nod in disagreement.

Nitya: Why are you worried?

Meher: He isn't in office or anywhere. He isn't even picking up his calls.

Shivaay: Relax Meher don't worry, he will contact us soon.

Meher nods when Khanna walks upto her and forwards a yellow envelope.

Khanna: Meher ma'am your security guard brought this. This is for Abeer sir but he hasn't been there to receive it so I thought I can give this to you.

Meher nods taking the envelope: Thank you, Khanna ji.

Meher finds the envelope to be awkward as it was without any stamp or postal address just Abeer's name was written on it so she stopped Khanna: Wait Khanna ji.

Khanna: Yes ma'am.

Meher: Who brought this?

Khanna: Your body guard ma'am.

Meher: Call him please.

Khanna nods and brings him in with in five minutes. Knowing about the conditions that are going on it has made every person extra vigilant and Meher is no exception to the case.

Bodyguard: Yes ma'am.

Meher pointing at the envelope: Who brought this?

Bodyguard: A man brings this every day and it is for Abeer sir.

Meher: Which man?

Bodyguard: I don't know. It's a different one every day.

Meher getting angry on him shouts: Have you lost it. Someone brings these envelopes that have no stamps or address and you take them.

Bodyguard: Abeer sir ordered me to get them and give them to him.

Meher huffs her nose in anger: Get out.

Khanna and the bodyguard leave but the words of bodyguard didn't leave Meher's mind and looking around at other's faces she knew they were equally sceptical as her. She tears open the envelope and fishes out the contents which turn out to be some photographs and to her mere astonishment the photographs swipe the feet beneath her feet and loosing her balance she sits on the floor. Her condition makes everyone to rush towards her in pure worry.

Meher fumbles between numerous questions: Ab.... Abee.... Abeer....

Manik shaking Meher: Mumma....

Meher gets up from the floor and runs outside yelling Abeer's name.

Nitya picks up the photographs and looking at Shivaay questions: Who is she?

Shivaay nods in disagreement: No idea.

Aryan: Guys go with Meher she needs you. We will try searching for Abeer.

Shivaay and Nitya nod and along with Anika they leave the house.

Dadi: Hye bhagwan kis ki buri nazar lag gayi hai mere bacchon ko. Jab dekho tab koi na koi musibaat me rehte hain.

Everyone looks sadly at her as they know that it's so true for the troubles to be around them now a days.