Ch 1.

3rd person pov.

     (Y/n) is seen walking to the bullhead port to get on the one heading to Beacon academy.

     (Y/n) pov.

   Finally I got the okay to get into Beacon. I would have started at the beginning of the year if it wasn't for people believing I was to young just because of my height. Stupid assholes. Anyway since I'm starting later in the year I will have to do the test by myself. If I pass Ozpin will put me in a team as a support member. The bullhead lands and as I get off I am greeted by professor Ozpin, Goodwitch.

Ozpin: Hello miss (l/n). I assume that you're ready for the initiation.

Y/n: As ready as I'll ever be. I said as I brought out my heart slicers with a psychotic grin on my face.

Ozpin cocked an eyebrow at the smile while Miss Goodwitch gave me a stern stare, but shrugged it off. They led to a cliff and asked me to stand on one of the weird pads that were all over the ground.

Ozpin: Usually you would have to find the temple and retrieve one of the relics that reside there, but since you're doing this alone all you have to do is kill 30 grim. I doesn't matter what kind they are. You'll be doing this alone. We have teachers on stand by, but they will not intervene.

Glynda: If you succeed you will be placed as a support member of an already existing team. The Emerald Forest is littered with grim so please be careful. I would rather not see a little girl get seriously hurt.

After she said that she felt an aura of murderous intent coming from me.

(Y/n): I am not a little girl. I am 18 year old womAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I screamed as I am suddenly launch in to the air. Hurtling towards the forest.

(3rd person pov)

Ozpin: Glynda it is my personal request that you don't call miss (l/n) little girl, or a child, and warn the other teachers the same. She may not look like it, but wont hesitate to beat them up. Regardless if they're a teacher or a student. As you can tell by what just about happened. Ozpin said as he took a sip from his mug after launching (Y/n) in to the air.

Glynda just stood there shocked at what just about happened. Then nodded as she took out her scroll to send the message.

(Blake's pov)

I'm laying down on my bed reading Ninjas of Love when suddenly Ruby burst into the room.

Ruby: Guys did you hear the news?

Yang: What news?

Weiss: oh is it about the new girl who is supposed to be taking the initiation.

Ruby: Yup. They're showing it live in the cafeteria. If she kills 30 grim she passes and gets placed on a team as a support.

This caught my interest since this has never happened before to my knowledge. Who ever this girl I hope they make it in.

Blake: Wait a minute why is she doing initiation now.

Weiss: Apparently she's very short and was thought of as a little kid. Ozpin found out and decided to give her a chance.

Ruby: That's right babe (Weiss blushes). Come on let's go watch.

Yang: Might as well. She might be joining our team.

She gets a trouble maker smile on her face.

Yang: Maybe Blake will finally get a girl friend if she does join us.

I give her glare and the middle finger. As I put my book mark in the right place. We follow Ruby to the cafeteria. When we got their I took a look at the screen they were using to show everyone. That's when I saw her.

Sorry it took so long and sorry again if it's really short. I will try to make the rest of the chapters longer. Let me know what you think so far and please give me some feedback so I can try to make this story better. Jokerlupin signing out.