Chapter 1

💮??? P.O.V 💮

The feeling of the breeze hitting against your skin feels so nice...Haven't had this much wind in a long time.

I'm a half human and half fox. Kind of weird I must say. But we do have our own special perks. Each person have a special ability based on what animal they are. We can also shapeshift to a  animal we are specified as.Im half fox so.....I can disguise myself as a normal fox.

Shapeshifting is important to us since we need to hide ourselves from those scary humans. They find us so "Amazing" or "Extraordinary" that they use us as experiments or test subjects. They've killed thousands of our species through generations so us hybrids have to hide in separate Areas where humans can't easily find us.

We also perform some witchcraft to protect ourselves. We have ones who do it for good and some for bad. Not all of us are good people. And those type of people..they just want power and greed to take us all down.

We haven't heard of them for so long that we've kept quiet and forget that all of that has ever happened. But they will soon attack our people. I have a feeling

We don't want that to happen anytime soon..

"Oi Deku! Lets catch some bugs yeah?!" A young blonde wolf runs to me as I perked up and glanced at him with a smile.

"Kacchan!-- I-I'll be there in a second!!" I stood up and fluffed up my little tail before running up to him.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the first chapter that it took so long. I wasnt confident at first since Its my first time writing a fanfic after all ^^'