Alone Time for Lovers

The Besson Manor: 10:53 PM: Daniel's POV

Dad! Daddy, please don't go. Daddy!, the sounds rang in the back of my head. Corbyn and I were going on a date for the first time in eight months. He was grabbing my hand as we were walking barefoot on the sidewalk. 

Me: Babe, where are you taking me?

Corbyn: Four years ago, you took me to a magical place and I'll never forget it.

He helped me up and hill that looked right up at the moon. I remember this hill now. He took my hands and smiled.

Corbyn: I love you so much, Daniel James Besson

Me: It's Seavey-Besson, you idiot, and I love you too.

Corbyn: And ever since we adopted I've been thinking. I know we've been engaged for a while and our life just got back on track but...you're everything I want, Daniel, and I want you to be mine forever and ever. Daniel James Seavey-Besson, will you get married to me?

(A/N: Looking back, this isn't really clear. Jachary got actually married after one year but, Dorbyn been engaged for two. So, he's asking if he will get married to him and like have a wedding.)

Me: Yes! Yes! A million times, yes!

He picked me up and we shared a long kiss. I loved those eyes and his hair and his smile and well, I love everything about him. I wouldn't hesitate to fuck this man in front of the president, he was my everything. We sat down and started to talk wedding plans looking up at the stars. 

Corbyn: Babe, would you want a big or a small wedding?

Me: Honestly a small one but, with your mother and your daughters, that's not happening.

Corbyn: I could make arrangements. What else?

Me: Uh...string lights and fairy lights a bunch!

Corbyn: We could have it under the night sky too! Wouldn't that be awesome?

Me: It's sounds wonderful. 

Corbyn: Ooh and we could have a classic checker dance floor!

Me: Totally! Do you think...do you t-think my parents would show?

Corbyn: I don't know, Dani. I'm sure they love you...just in some really fucked up, asshole type of way.

Me: Yeah, I guess.

Corbyn: You okay?

Me: You know what, babe? Let's get married tomorrow.

Corbyn: Love the spirit but, that's pretty unrealistic. Day after?

Me: Yeah!