handsome boy!!

After our lunch. Here come dance class. Me and bts go to change room and i change my self into this clothes:

 Me and bts go to change room and i change my self into this clothes:

Then we all head to dance room.

Teacher:y/n,taehyung,jungkook,yoongi,namjoon,jin,jimin,hoseok.WHY YOU ALL LATE?!

Y/N:hey,just relax. Its okay that we all come and not skip your class today and let me and my friend go in.

Teacher: *sigh*because y/n and bts late i want them to dance first and y/n you should dance two time because you didnt ever respect me.

Y/n:why would i? You just a human not a god. And this is my school that my father built it to me.

Teacher:i dont care

Y/n:lol.that's okay.

Student 1: oh my god did i just dream that y/n want to dance. Oh shit he just too handsome to me *passing out*

All student: WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Teacher:pretty good. And here bts

Teacher:y/n here go again

Teacher: wah *clap* i didnt know that you can dance *amaze*

Y/n:dont judge a book by its cover *wink*

All student: *die in y/n wink except twice*

[nayeon pov]
The teacher keep asking we all where.is y/n and bts. RIGHT NOW WE ALL DONT FUCKING KNOW!!.then i heard a noise that come from the door and its show y/n and bts.

Teacher:y/n,taehyung,jungkook,yoongi,namjoon,jin,jimin,hoseok.WHY YOU ALL LATE?!

Y/N:hey just relax. Its okay that we all come and not skip your class today and let me and my friend go in.

Teacher:*sigh*because y/n and bts late i want them to dance first and y/n you should dance two time because you didnt ever respect me

Y/n:why would i? You just a human not a god. And this is my school that my father built it to me