Chapter 1 : Going to the store

Hehe another Junjou Romantica story! I don't own Junjou Romantica~ this will be the first chapter of Crimson Tears! I wonder what'll transpire in this story~ well only one way to find out~ And yes, I still suck at starting stories, it'll get better when I get accustomed to this story~

Misaki POV

I woke up next to Usagi, I looked at the clock and groaned, it read 10:37 AM. I got out of the bed to go prepare breakfast but I fell straight to the ground, with a throbbing pain in my lower body.

Baka Usagi...

I got up from the ground sorely, I glared at the sleeping Usagi.

It's your fault!

I got dressed and went down the stairs to go make me and Usagi breakfast. When I opened the fridge I frowned, there was absolutely no food whatsoever in it.

How did I manage to not notice the food stock getting so low?

I then remembered that Usagi had dragged me on a two week long trip to Sapporo. When we had gotten back I had thrown all the food out because it had expired. I sighed and scratched my head.

I guess I'll have to go shopping before Usagi wakes up.

I grabbed my wallet and headed towards the door. I felt a warm hand grab my wrist gently, I turned around to see a half asleep Usagi.

"Where are you going so early in the morning Misaki?"

I have to be careful, he's like a demon when he wakes up..

I inched myself away from Usagi, not wanting him to get his hands on me. I was already to sore from our activities last night.

"We have no food, I'm going to go shopping"

I opened the front door but Usagi slammed it shut, I turned towards him and frowned.

"Misaki I'll just order out, let's stay in the house together"

He whispered as he moved close to me, I tugged on the door handle.

"Usagi I want to make us yummy food, there's no need to order out. Plus we need the food anyway"

Usagi frowned at my reasoning, I smiled when he turned around and walked away.

Heh, that was easy... Didn't expect him to let me leave so easily.

I walked out the front door, I went to close it when Usagi's hand stopped me. I looked at him confused, he was dressed in decent clothes as if he was going to go outside.

"What are you doing Usagi?"

Usagi smiled and kissed me, my face went red as a result.

"I'm going shopping with my Misaki"

I'm not your Misaki, I belong to no one... Baka Usagi..

I sighed and nodded, I could tell that Usagi wasn't going to take no as an answer. We hopped into Usagi's red foreign sports car and he drove us to the supermarket. It was a short drive that would have been just as easy if we had walked there together. I looked at Usagi happy that he was kind enough to help.

"So, what are we going to buy?"

Usagi asked as he kept his eyes on the road, I thought for a moment.

"All the basic foods and a bit of extras, remember we are completely out of food Usagi but that doesn't mean we can go overboard with buying stuff"

I heard Usagi laugh lightly at my comment, I frowned.

"Usagi I'm serious here!"

"I know, I know Misaki, I promise that I'll do my best to behave when we're out shopping"