first one

"The Cellar" is a twisted story. 

Not everyone will enjoy something like this book or the story that it is but for those who do, here,

(Note this is in my own words and what I get from the book and the characters.No this is not my book.) 

Let's start with Colin or known as "Clover" to his flowers. Now Colin is what you would say insane almost but doesn't really realize it. He's not like everyone else. At work he seems a little too normal. (if that's even a thing,) There's just something off about him. Colin wants the perfect family but he doesn't start a family like everyone else. He's alone,not married,no wife or girlfriend. So how does he start a family you ask? You the flowers I mentioned? They aren't actual flowers, they're people. 4 girls, Rose,Poppy,Violet,and Lily. Colin does more than just steal innocent girls off the street, he's murdered. Not just his girls, but others known to him as "whores". He goes out late at night sometimes to find these women and kill them. He either sits in his car and waits for one to come by or he walks to find them. He offers to go back to his place as usaul but instead of sex, there's murder. Colin doesn't realize what he's doing is wrong, he thinks he's doing something good for the world, something okay. But no. 

Let's move on to Rose, the first flower to join the "family". Rose was his girlfriend before she became Rose. Rose wasn't always her name. They had a good relationship until she didn't do what he wanted. He threw her into the cellar and called her Rose. She was there for 3 years. Rose was the least sane one of the group because she was there for so long. Rose died when they escaped. 

Poppy was the next one to join. She had been there for almost 2 years. She still had a little sanity left in her. Poppy and Lily became good friends after awhile but we'll get to that later. Poppy, well there's really not that much to say. She was one of the two that survived the escape. 

The first Violet, this one was one of the 2 saniest of the girls. She and Lily were best friends and planned to escape and kill him within days of Lily arriving. Sadly there plans didn't really work out. Violet tried hitting him in the head with a pan just to knock him out and steal the key. He gave her a second chance. Then she let the flowers he got her die. That was the last straw for him. He stabbed her and left Rose and Poppy to clean up the rest and throw out the body. Lily got sick from the sight. She'd lost her best friend right in front of her. She watched it happen. 

The second Violet, She was thrown in there a few months after the first Violet died or was killed. She didn't get how things went around there. She was beaten and was in critical conditon when they escaped. No one really knows if she survived or not. There's not really much to say about her. She tried killing him too. She failed. Tried hitting him over the head with vase from the flowers and running. It didn't work, that's why she was beaten by him. 

Now Lily, also known as Summer. she wasn't the first Lily they'd had. She was the second. She had the most sanity of them all. She was only 16 when he picked her up off the street. He'd thought she'd run away, all she was doing was looking for her friend but Summer was never found until a year later when they "escaped" or resuced by her boyfriend Louis. Lily had been involved with most of the plans to escape. She wanted to leave more than any of them did really. He had raped her too. Once he "fell in love" with one of them, he raped them. She had only been in that cellar for almost a year. Never did she get used to how things went around there, she was never comfortable. She was one of the 2 that survived. Her and Poppy. 

In the book many things go wrong. I only gave a few words about some of the events and characters throughout the book. The story and mainly based around Summer or "Lily'. A girl who "goes missing" for more than a year and is finally found. I really suggest this book to people who like these types of stories because they are very intresting. 

If you'd like to give me any suggestions on what to write please tweet or dm me @tooradgrier 

Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot to me. I have been putting something like this off for a long time and I'm finally happy to be doing it because I've become a lot more confident with my writing and creative skills. Again thank you and if you have any ideas for me, tweet me.