the meeting

Hello my name is princess moonlight please call me moon. My human name is sunrise sentury. I am a aliwolf and I'm the only one of my kind.

I was walking to school with my friends and I ran into a young man. He had white hair and ruby eyes.

Darick: oops.... I'm so sorry!

Moonlight: no it's my fault I'm sorry.

My friends Emerald and Amber started to stare at me. Emerald is a pegawolf. She was named that because her amulet is a emerald like colored gem and she has green everything I mean by hair and eyes.amber looks like a golden princess and is a uniwolf. Her amulet has a golden touch to it.  ( I don't have my amulet yet.....:'(  )Our amulets represent our talent . Emerald's talent is to make beautiful green flowers and stay cheerful. Amber's is the golden touch tecnetly she can create anything gold.

I looked into his dark ruby like eyes. He reminds me of dark night. You may fear him because of his name but he was kind and loved me. I loved him so much.

Moonlight: what school do you go to?

Darick: I go to United high you?

Moonlight: that's weird I go to United....

What classes do you have?

*shows class schedule to moonlight*

Moonlight: I have those...

How? What?! Nevermind let's just go to school we're going to be late.So all of us went to school.

After school

I got to know Darick a lot at school and he likes the same things as dark night. I like him a lot but, I have to stay alone. Say I ponder if he likes me back?

(Hey my little wolves I am sorry that this chapter is so short. I will try to update as much as I can.)

Where do you think this is going?

Answer this question in the comments and as I said I will update as much as I can. Goodbye my little wolves!