7 ❤: I Only Love You

Bria.

Do you guys think I was in the wrong foe being upset? I mean like he basically talking to some trick I don't even know!

You have to understand where I'm coming from before you pick and chose sides. Nadia dropped me of at home.

I had left early because I couldn't bare to see his face right now. And because I knew he'd come home looking for me, I needed to get my head clear by taking a walk before I go.home and deal with his ass.

I was walking in my black sports bra, and work out shorts. I had on my black and white Jordan's, my hair tied into a bun, with my curly baby hair hanging out the sides and the back.

I think its time for a little work out, I jogged all the way to the gym. I had in my headphones the whole way there.

When I hot there I went straight to the boxing equipment. I went to the punching bag and atrted punching.

A tall handsome man came and held the bag for me. "Hello." He spoke.

"Hi." I said dryly, and hitting the bag even harder.

"You look beautiful." He complimented.

I rolled my eyes and fake smiled. "Thanks." I said grabbing my towel and drying off.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Bria, what do you want?" I asked impatiently.

"Well, I want your name number and 1 date please." He smiled. He had beautiful teeth.

"Haha, I can't give you my number." I said.

"Why, you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yeah, I do." I said to him. But then I remembered what Trey did to me. "You know what, take my number." I said.

"Thanks." He said smiling and handing me his phone.

"Welcome." I said putting it in then leaving out. I can use some company don't ya think?

When I got back to my apartment Trey was playing his Xbox. I sighed an went upstairs, soon as I did he grabbed my waist and looked in my eyes.

"Bria." He spoke.

"Trey." I mimicked.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel some type of way. But you know I love you, and only you." He said, he never lost eye contact with me.

"Trey, I.just don't understand you. You hug up on some other bitch and in front of my face!" I yelled.

"Baby, I know... Its nothing to worry about, I love you, and only you.

"Trey, where were you yesterday?" I asked.

"I met up.with Amy at an yogurt factory. " he sighed. I nodded and pecked his lips.

"I forgive you." He smiled and kissed my lips repeatedly.

"Ayyye, I got my bae back!" He yelled I laughed and walked in the bathroom, I was sweaty as ever.

Trey.

She got.out the shower and put on some yoga pants and a pink sports bra then laid on my chest.

"You know I love you right?" I asked her.

"I know." She said just above a whisper.

"You love me too right?" I asked.

She chuckled and kissed my lips, then straddled me. "Trey yes I love you, and I couldn't imagine life without you now that we've been together." She said.

"08-15-14 for ever?" I asked. She smiled and kissed my lips passionately and softly.

"Forever." She mumbled laying her head in the crook of.my neck, soon we were out like a light.

[Author note is important so read]

Okay so ! Shout out to my sister Shamise for reading my books luh u boo !! ❤

AND

Read my August Alsina Fan Book: Gon Get Ya Money

Read my Other books too! I have 8, my not popular one is When He Touch Me!

So read that as well, if u may....

Thanks for all you guys support!