8. Let Nature take its Course

Author's Note: Sorry I haven't been updating in a while, been so busy. OHHHHHH Nathan's getting a little feisty. Nathan's being a little bitchy. ENJOY!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                   Arianna's POV!

                 I couldn't believe that Tom has just locked lips with me. He was such a good kisser. I couldn't tell if Tom was into me. He was giving me mixed signals. After we all had our tea, Tom, Jay, Max had invited us to the house. I couldn't believe they were actually going to let fans into their flat. As we were walking back to the flat, I was standing right beside Tom. He never left my sight, we were walking side by side. I heard a giggle right behind me. I turn around and out of the corner of my eye I see Alisha and Max holding hands. They were both so cute. As fan-girls everyone always posted pics of themselves and were paired up with a lad from The Wanted. Every time I saw Ali upload a pic, she always got paired with Max. I'm so glad that Max actually likes Ali, I really hope they date. Ali needs a guy like Max to always keep that smile on her face. 

                                                                                    Tom's POV!

           I couldn't believe I had just kissed Arianna. She probably thought I was moving to fast, but she looked like she enjoyed it. I really wanted to hold her hand and be all cuddly like Max and Ali were doing behind us but to be honest I was scared, because I know what most fans think of me. They think i'm some kind of player that sleeps with as many fans as possible. Maybe that has happened a few times, but I know that I wouldn't sleep with Ari, I liked her to much. I couldn't tell if she liked me back because the past few days that I have gotten to know Arianna she seemed interested in Nathan. I thought I would just listen to my heart and just  shut my conscience up. I slowly started to reach for her soft plush hands. I grabbed it and slowly slided my fingers between hers, making sure our hands were perfectly fitting together. I felt tingles when I touched her. I felt like I should've backed away but at the same time I couldn't stop. I slowly gazed at her, and saw that her cheeks had started to turn red, I could totally tell she was liking this.

                  *Had just arrived at the flat, Opened the door and see Nathan on the couch*

                                                                            Nathan's POV!

         I had just woken up. I looked scruffy as hell. I had just woke up from a beautiful sleep, and I hear the door open and notice the lads are back from Costa, but then I notice that Alisha and Arianna are with them. I guess they "accidentally" met again but at Costa. I think Max has a new girlfriend. She was really pretty, Ali was just his type, they were like a match made in heaven. On the other hand I see Arianna and Tom.  I couldn't help it but something came over me. I saw Arianna clutching hands with Tom. I started to steam with anger but I couldn't have an out burst. I felt betrayed that she was holding his hand, but at the same time I couldn't be pissed because I wasn't dating her. I liked her so much, I have never felt anything for a girl before...EVER!! She laughed at all my stupid jokes, cried when I sang to her. A girl like Ari only comes once in lifetime. I wouldn't let Tom take her away. I got up and had the balls to ask them if they were dating. Thank God they weren't or who knows what would've happened. I decided that no matter what happens Arianna will be mine, I mean of course Tom is my best mate, he will always be, but Tom is way better looking than he can find another girl in no time.

                                                 *Max took Ali on a tour of the flat*               

    I couldn't believe that I was actually in their flat. The place where they dress, take showers, sleep. I still couldn't believe that Max had still kissed me in Costa. I was still getting tingles all over my body. He was just so cute and really really sweet. I have never met a guy like him ever. Knowing that he liked me was amazing. I got his number, regular fangirls would start to freak out if they had his number well I was freaking out but on the inside I couldn't show my expressions, It would probably make me look like I was obsessed with him. 

                       "So? Babe you wanna come see my room?" he had said to me with a daring smile.

   I didn't know what to say, I just let my mind do all the talking and of course It would say yes.We had just entered his room, and it was so peaceful, the lovely tan color of his walls to his dark black sheets, just set the mood perfect. He loved music, that's one thing I loved. He turned on the radio and surprise, surprise, there #1 UK single was playing on the radio "All Time Low" . I had told Max how that song had helped me in my life from my dad abusing me, to my mother not loving me, to me having an eating disorder. He was so sweet when I had told him everything. He kept telling me that I shouldn't let anyone tell me different, that I was perfect just the way I was. He was so sweet and he took everything to calm.

       For the past 10 minutes I was just laying on his shoulders, as he told me how beautiful I was. We weren't even dating but it felt like we were dating for years. He told me that he likes me so much that he would never hurt me..EVER!

                                                                           Nathan's POV!

                   I really needed to talk to Arianna...alone. I went to Jay's bedroom, which I hated the most because every time I walked in there the only thing I could think of was Avatar. He was bloody obsessed. I asked him if anything was going on with Tom and Ari, he told me that they had kissed in Costa. Now that... hurt, I met her first and Tom has only known her for a couple of hours, and he was already hitting on her. I couldn't take this I was fuming. I never got Tom Tantrums but after I heard that Tom had kissed her, everything broke loose. I stormed out of Jay's bedroom, went back to mine, and started to freak out. I started throwing pillows and screaming. The next thing you know I hear knock at the door, asking if everything was alright. That angelic voice sounded just like Arianna. I opened the door and noticed that it was her.

                                                               "Are you okay?"

                                                            "Oh yeah, I'm fine."

                                            "Are you sure Nathan you don't look fine?"

                                      "Yeah! So what's going on with you and Tom

        "Well to be honest I have no idea he keeps giving me mixed signals and I can't tell if he likes me."

       I really needed to show her that I could be the one to love her, the only thing I could think of was just comforting her by wrapping my arms around her. That's exactly what I did. I started to tell her that she should'nt wait for an answer, that Tom was the kind of lad to sleep with many girls, and then forget about them the next day. I couldn't really say anything bad about Tom, because he was my mate, he was like a brother. Me and Arianna sat on the bed, talking about life for about 30 minutes. Oh how her eyes had shined in the light. I couldn't stop staring at them. I didn't know if this was the right time to kiss her, but I was going with my conscience and it was telling me yes. I started to lean in and laid a soft luscious kiss on her lips. I felt tingles, and couldn't stop smiling. Maybe I was succeeding. I couldn't stop, maybe she felt the same, I just let nature take its course and let God make what happens next....