1-hr special (1st 30 mins): Surprise Opportunities & Superstars - Pt 1

-- NOTE: This episode hypothetically occurs after "Directors and Divas" (S03, Ep. 12, April 13, 2014). Although Austin and Ally had already agreed to "move on and date new people" in "Princesses & Prizes" (S03, Ep. 8, Feb 9th, 2014), they're unable to keep that agreement because their love for one another remains deep and jealousy arises again--

-- Sonic Boom @ Miami ---------

Trish: Guess who just got off the phone with Jimmy Starr and found out there'll be a surprise for Austin?! (excitedly)

Dez: Who? 

* Laugh track*

Austin: Really?!? That's AWESOME! What's the surprise?

Trish: What part of "there'll be a surprise" don't you understand? (annoyedly)

Dez: Well, if we're all talking about exciting things, I have something much more exciting to tell all of you!

Ally: What's so special Dez?

Trish: Nobody cares, Dez. *laugh track*

Austin: Did you get a dream about your grandma being chased by Vikings in a Candy Cane Forest? *laugh track*

Dez: Well, I've been getting really hooked to the book series "Space Werewolves". 

Ally: I thought you like Zaliens...

Dez: I did, but the most recent movie STINKS! 

Dez: Let me show you a Tristan Lycanth dialogue: 

"Run to the stars, wolves. But always put first your families. For their love keeps you tethered to the universe"! (in dramatic style)

Trish: Oh boy... the cheesiest, most boring line ever...

---- THEME SONG PLAYS ("Can't Do It Without You" and "Better In Stereo" Mash Up)

Austin (Ross): When the crowd wants more, I bring on the thunder (Liv/Maddie: "Better In Stereo!")
'Cause you got my back and I'm not going under (Liv/Maddie: "Better In Stereo!")
You're my point
You're my guard
You're the perfect chord 
And I see our names together on every billboard (Liv/Maddie: "B-B-Better In Stereo!")

Liv/Maddie (Dove): I'm under the spotlight (holler)

I dare you come on and follow
You dance to your own beat
I'll sing the melody

When you say, "Yeah" I say, "No"
When you say, "Stop" all I wanna do is go, go, go!

Austin (Ross): There's no way I can make it without you

Do it without ya
Be here without ya
It's no fun when you're doing it solo
With you it's like whoa!
Yeah and I know
I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I- own this dream
Cause I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I got you with me!

Liv/Maddie (Dove): Better in stereo!

-- Rooneys' house at Stevens Point, Wisconsin -------

*Liv's Phone rings*

Liv: Hello!

Becky: Liv Rooney, in two days, you will get a chance to perform with Austin Moon! Right here in Wisconsin! 

Liv: You mean, that same blonde-haired teenage heartthrob who sings "I can get your heart beat-beating like that!"?

Becky: Yes, it's the same Austin.*Laugh track* This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, when you get to perform a duet with one of the hottest artists of this country, signed with the reputable Starr Records! I've talked with Mr. Starr on the phone. What do you say?

---------------------------- Liv's POV ------------------------------- 

O-M-WOWOZA! I get to perform with Austin Moon!! Take a deep breath, Liv. You made many commitments to your sister that you'd spend time with her this weekend, but this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity so you have to take it. Tell your family.