Chapter 1:Year 3

Grand place this Hogwarts, she noted. Of course, she theoretically knew what to expect, she had read books and books about Hogwarts after all. 

But this? 

No book could describe the… Size, the elegance, the beauty, the warmth of this place.. 

If she weren't led by the caretaker, Filch, she would have been lost a long time ago. She gazed at the moving portraits, even the walls were fascinating to her, the place in general had a very lively and calm aura, she could tell, not like-

"Here we are," Filch's mumbled.

They were in front of a wooden door, the teachers of this place, as she read, were commonly resting here if they had nothing else to do.  

Filch sighed and knocked the door.

"Get in," A calm voice answered. 

"Open the door, will you?"

She rolled her eyes at him, he could have asked more nicely. But nevertheless did as he said. She stepped in, her gaze low, when she saw that Filch was leaving, she closed the door she came through, before she could turn around though.

"Katrina? Correct?" The same calm voice that answered the door sounded. 

She turned around and looked at the room, everyone was sitting, men and women alike, all except the rather old-looking man she assumed was Dumbledore. Merlin, had she heard stories about him, and he was here, right in front of her, giving her a smile.

She was rather aware of everyone's stares, but decided to not show that she was feeling awkward, instead, she tried to put up the kindest smile she could master and nodded.

"Welcome to Hogwarts then, Katrina," He greeted her and added. "Please, take a seat," With a swift of his wand, a comfy-looking chair appeared besides her. She considered before finally settling herself, the chair was as comfy as it looked, and now she was facing the other teachers, their gazes fixed on her non-stop.

"I know that you must be very exhausted from your trip here, but I figured you should have a proper introduction," He explained. 

"As, Miss McGonagall said in her letter," His eyes looked to find a tall woman with a piercing, yet calm posture.

"You have been accepted to be taught at this here school, to help you learn how to control and expand your magic," He turned back, though now a wider smile forming in his place. "Though, you are a rare case, as I hope you have been told, it's not everyday that you have a wand-less attend your school after all," He pointed out kindly. 

"Frankly speaking, you're the first wand-less most people in this room are making their acquaintance of. And, mind you, some of us are quite old, I'm at my age and you're the second one I've encountered so far," He proceeded to walk around the room, occasionally blocking a teacher's view of her. " You're awfully quiet, " He pointed out. 

A man, with eyes as black as his robes and hair(which was greasy, does that man know what shampoo is?) raised an eyebrow at that.

"Water?" He raised his wand and with a swift, a glass of water appeared in front of her.

Her eyes widened for a moment, she shyly took the glass and said "Thank you,"