Misunderstanding

My name is Hailey,today is my first day at school.
I have a twin sister named Halsey,we go at the same school and the same department.I have no father but have a mother named Hana.I always wanted to see my father.My school is divided to many department.My sister and I go to fashion department.I where sunglasses wherever I go because,when I was little,there was a stalker that kidnapped me,then I got a phobia and started wearing glasses.

               One day,my sister and I was at class,suddenly Madam Roxana(she gives announcements)told us that we had sports that day because our homeroom teacher was absent and I had to open my glasses.My sister Halsey tried to protect me from opening my glasses but it was the sport rules so I had to obey them.After that incident I became popular.

               After sports,Madam Roxana called me to go to the    headmasters office(Zack's office)When I arrived at the               headmasters office,he suddenly told me to transfer to beauty department,give him my glasses and I can't eat with my twin sister.I was super mad,I didn't except it at first,and then I gave up.

                 I told Halsey what the headmaster told me,but I regret telling her that now.When I got back to my house,my mother(Hana)surprised me and Halsey.But when my mother was back,she saw Halsey crying and asked me what happened I explained to her about sport day.After I explained what happened she was so mad.I tried to ask her why is she mad,but she just ignored me.On the weekends,my mother,sister and I went to IOI mall to buy things for beauty department.

                    The next day,when I go to the bathroom I heard my mother arguing with the headmaster.I heard my mother saying that the headmaster is my father and he is the cause of my phobia.When I was overhearing my mother and the headmasters argument,I didn't realise that Halsey was behind me.I fainted and Halsey called the teachers and brought me to the infirmary.My mother and the headmaster overheard Halsey talking about me and rushed to the room.My father apologised to Hailey,but they still argued.Halsey told her mother to hear her fathers explanation,but instead she left. Zack explained what actually happened to Hailey and Halsey and left.

                 Today is Valentines Day and everyone was busy searching for gifts,including my father.He and my mother decided to settle the misunderstanding.They met at 14 February 12pm which is Valentines Day.Unfortunately my mother forgot it was Valentines Day.She realised it when she saw all the shops was so lovely.