Never Normal

She was only 5. She just wanted to be normal, be cool. But what no one knew one is that every time she would come home from school her dad would beat and rape her. She knew she would never have a normal life, she knew that somthing was up, she knew this wasn't how every kid felt, or was it. She tried to make her dad happy she wanted love but all she got was hate.

She is now 17 she still hasn't fit in. She is scared of every adult in her school, scared to be hurt, scared to go through what she already goes through. She had her only friend, her best friend stay one night, she knew something would go wrong. She guessed right her dad beat and raped them both, and when her friend said she would call the cops, her dad yelled you do and I kill trinity! She didn't call the cops that night, but the next day she took trinity home with her, they called the cops. Yes, he is now in prison.

Trinity and her friend will never ever be normal but that doesn't mean anything. They are now 57 with kids and grand kids and live great lives. They still get nightmares of what happend. But their husbands comfort them and trinity's dad died before their kids were born. He killed himself in prison, he deserved it. No one shed not even one tear.

Thanks For Reading!💛