How I Actually Met Kyle

It all started when I was little. Like a toddler, perhaps? I was crying, I was alone. Where were my parents? My father, at least? It was snowing outside. It was really cold that day. A boy about the same age as my toddler self with white hair and red eyes, just like Kyle, came up to me.

   "Hey, why are you crying?" the boy asked me. "Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey-" "SHUT UP!!" I screamed and the boy fell back. "Wow, you're a tough girl!" The boy stood back up. "Still doesn't explain why you're crying??" "NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!!" I shrieked again. "Sheesh, why so loud?" the boy scratched his ear.

   "You seem to be cold, let me help you." he gave me his scarf as I shivered. "There, all warm!" the boy smiled. "Now let's walk you home." I pushed Kyle to the ground, reluctant to walk home with a boy I just met. "Oh, I see!" Kyle chuckled. "You want a piggy-back ride!" "Go away!" I crossed my arms. "I don't like your attitude, young lady!" the boy put his arms on his hips. "Ah, I know!" Kyle cheered.

   "You're not you when you're hungry, have a potato!" he handed me a potato. I turned my head away from him. "C'mon, just a bite!" the boy said. "Please?" I took one huge bite of the whole potato. My cheeks went red. I enjoyed the potato. "Ya like it, huh?"
the boy told me. "I LOVE IT!!!"  I exclaimed. "MORE!" I held onto the Kyle-looking boy's shoulders. "I only had one, sorry..." he apologised. I was saddened.

   Then, the both of us heard wolves howling. "Stay back!" the boy shouted and blocked me. "There's wolves nearby..." "I'm scared..." I grabbed onto his shoulders in fear. "Don't worry, I'll protect you!" he smiled. No matter what happens...

   The pieces were coming back together. His scar, his looks, the hospital visit, the potato. The boy I met when I was younger...

   His name was Kyle.

   But... I think he forgot about that.