10

○ • ○ • ● • ○ • ○

Watching my team's designs on a line that isn't ours makes me want to murder someone or perhaps skin them alive. But everything is here now and all I have to is be the witch I am. They've messed up with the wrong boss and I hope they are all ready to face me.

I step out of this backstage and I am bombarded with the media asking me why I withdrew from this show blah blah blah. Good thing my plastic smile got me covered and my just assigned bodyguards helped slip away from all of them.

I am physically, deliciously sore from last night and I need sleep but the drive to really kill someone is stronger and is keeping me awake. And I'm about to watch my entry for this show in courtesy Lace and Promises. I made sure I'd be on the front seat.

"Holy fuck, Calderon!" Satan's cousin greeted me. "How's the lady boss who's owning up every headlines for cancelling her entry for this year's major show?"

Ngumisi ako. "Media ka ba ngayon? Sorry I'm too much of a bitch right now so I won't answer you."

Inukutan ba naman ako ng mata. "Yeah right. A bitch with much evil horns."

Natawa na ako doon na siya na mang pagdating nang kakambal kong si Luna and holy fuck she's smokin' hot. For the first time in my twin's no nonsense look all time, she's now wearing a bodycon dress that hugs every curve she has.

She grins. "What? I have to be on my best when Sonia here bitch out on everyone else."

I even saw Miss H and she waved. She's really pretty and makes me a little calm.

The show started and everything has dawned to me like wildfire.

Masamang nagagalit ang isang kaibigan ng pinsan ni Satanas.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Why not have a wedding now?"

Iyon kasi ang malaking ipinagtataka ko dito kay Ken. Nagkapirmahan naman na ang lahat and even Mistress Clemente has approved of the wedding--the earlier, the better. And here is the groom-to-be, all hesitant and shit.

With Yrel gone to Greece till I-don't-know-when, it's really better to have the wedding now. Nawalan na ako ng pake dahil wala na rin naman ang nag-iisang rason kung bakit ayoko ring dapat magpakasal agad. That damn Yrel Castañeda. He just gave me all the reasons in the world to marry someone for convinience.

"We're not in a hurry, Sonia, and aren't you going to enjoy single life first? You just graduated and I'll understand if wouldn't want to get married now."

Sa totoo nga, gusto ko na. But he has a point there.

After that one meeting, I can't even call that a date, I never seen him again for almost a year.

Mistress made sure I'll never leave the top and was it easy? If being on hell was easy then a hundred percent damn yes it's easy.

I am the lady boss I am today because of mistress and there's one thing that remained the same--my undying need of Yrel Castañeda.

I could easily go and fly to Greece and have him again all to myself but I won't. I forbid myself to give in into my needs even though the months that pass make me miss him.